Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

The 5% for affixing is both a boon and awful at the same time. I've seen way too many 95% failures to trust that number, while at least the forcing part of the process is slightly less terrible.
    For grinding, my luck managed better with it but I've seen several people from last time not really see the difference.

I'd usually be indifferent/slightly happy to this event but they followed up the last grind/affix boost event with content that outdated the gear people just worked out and it's not surprising to me that this is following up the crafting system.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamehosh/C View Post
    ; >_ > all the new 11*'s are top teir in there respective weapon types.(unless you cant read numbers...)
    wait till *10 become craftable and has new potent, the so called *11 top tier will be dethrone to mere swagtier :/

as for 5%....
    dammit sega, last time you fail me double 95%....
    why you no give us 10% like once used before??? orz

It's 5% because that allows 30% boosted ability III affixes to fail some of the time.

No other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    It's 5% because that allows 30% boosted ability III affixes to fail most of the time.

No other reason.
    Fixed that for ya.

I used to believe that 90%'s were accurate, but now I realise its just a lie.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    It's 5% because that allows 30% boosted ability III affixes to fail some of the time.

No other reason.
    Would it really fucking kill saga to give SOME kind of 100% chance? why are they so adamant over abusing " we want you have a chance at failing, at all times, no exceptions" 11-12* are already a nightmare to upgrade. they just want you to have no hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    wait till *10 become craftable and has new potent, the so called *11 top tier will be dethrone to mere swagtier :/
    =_= you put too much hope in the crafting system...its not going to be just a cake walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    Would it really fucking kill saga to give SOME kind of 100% chance? why are they so adamant over abusing " we want you have a chance at failing, at all times, no exceptions" 11-12* are already a nightmare to upgrade. they just want you to have no hope.
    Well, to be fair, the only thing this applies to is ability III, level VI+ affixes, and if you wish to add SEs without a booster soul. Also stuff like modulator/vinculum/mutation I guess. In this case, the major one is ability III anyway.

But I still agree is a stupid system. Essentially keeps rich people rich and poor people poor.

EDIT: Also, if it were to be boosted to +10%, for "normal" level III affixes, you'd only need a 10% booster instead of a 20. So theres that to consider as well.
    Last edited by Limbo_lag; Dec 25, 2013 at 02:17 AM.
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post

as for 5%....
    dammit sega, last time you fail me double 95%....
    why you no give us 10% like once used before??? orz
    We should already have up to 10* craftable when the item customization system drops.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

; >_ > all the new 11*'s are top teir in there respective weapon types.(unless you cant read numbers...)
    =_= you put too much hope in the crafting system...its not going to be just a cake walk.
    Eh, I had a much longer post explaining my opinions on this, but I'll go with the abbreviated version; I think you're overestimating the strength of the 11* and you're underestimating the strength of properly affixed/ground 10/9*, let alone the difference in availability of the two.

But that's just me. *shrugs*
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Neither is getting a 11*, fact still remains most 10*s overshadow the 11*s armor/units and they still have greater potential to further that gap come customization time.