Page 290 of 471 FirstFirst ... 190240280287288289290291292293300340390 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 4704

Picked up a new hair for Nina out this scratch, really pleased with the results. Its rare I do buy new hair, mostly 'cus its so expensive and you couldn't preview it 'properly' before this update....
    Spoiler!
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

I want that hair, but people want 6mil+ for it. How do they come up with these prices? At least I know it looks good now.

Also, super stoked I can finally wear this headband and these glasses without them clipping. Just had to move the headband up slightly. Accessory moving is the best feature of Episode 3.

Spoiler!

Cross-posting

Daiyuu's new look (thanks for that 4th salon change pass Sega!)
    Spoiler!

XD CROSS POST

Quote Originally Posted by Jyasupa View Post
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Jyasupa; Aug 30, 2014 at 02:06 AM.
    OYO: "I like your lip color but you're not unique."

Ok, made something fancy with some scratch stuff.
    Spoiler!
    PSU JP: Mirai Ichi Lv 180 / PSU US/EU PC/PS2: Miray Lv 165

Yes yes, boring as fuck, but after months of not playing, seeing my character again is like falling in love all over again <3

Spoiler!

I simplified her accesories because she looked a bit too stuffed lately. I'm a bit bored of the Crazy Kitten + Schlacht set, but I don't see any combination I'd like more.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlily View Post
    Spoiler!
    She's lovely. The purple hair, the eyes, that dress. That's just perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I want that hair, but people want 6mil+ for it. How do they come up with these prices? At least I know it looks good now.

Also, super stoked I can finally wear this headband and these glasses without them clipping. Just had to move the headband up slightly. Accessory moving is the best feature of Episode 3.

Personally, I think seeing the accessories/hairstyle before you even buy them in the first place is the best feature of Episode 3. Accessory moving I agree would be the next best thing though

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlily View Post
    Spoiler!
    This looks awesome!

Signature by Gama

I edited Sara a bit with the free salon pass we got recently, and with the accessory adjustment options, I was able to finally nail her 2nd look much more to my liking! (able to move the crown further back FTW!) Anyway...here's the result:

I wanted to get a "little" closer to the original character design, and slimmed her waist a bit (forgive me SakoHaruo), but still have it "going on" in that regard (her official measurements definitely hint at such; but then again, what non-hentai artist actually portraits measurements accurately?)

Spoiler!

Old:

Spoiler!

Revision:

Spoiler!

Chelsea Dress when Sega? Btw, in order to "save" accessory configs; anyone else just save the data in the Salon room for later use? Only other option while we wait for Sega to (maybe) implement character configurations