Q in the picture:
    Spoiler!

Close up:
    Spoiler!

And finally the PNG file so you can merge it with the rest
    Spoiler!

Wooooooooooow Qoxolg the first warrior to finish his job lazy meeeeeeeeeee
    Anyway amazing painting dude!!!
    As for me I just came back from work, yeah I work in a city, and study in another one, so it's tiresome and tight on time :/ but I'll finish my part tonight, promise!!!
    Busy doing nothing...

Alright guys I guess I'm done with my part. Well, maybe I'll add my Support Partner in the free place on coach, she's small

Here the whole picture:

Spoiler!

A close up (it's a rule now lol)

Spoiler!

Alright guys thumbs up for the other participants!!!!!
    Busy doing nothing...

Nice job guys!

I need to stop procrastinating and finish my parts. I've been preoccupied with one of life's horrible time wasters... video games. Sometimes I think there can be nothing more detrimental and yet inspirational to an artist than video games.
    PSU Characters
    Shalan - Newearl - Fortetecher
    Fuuko - Beast - ForteFighter
    Tsunami - Caseal - ForteGunner
    Hailey - Human - Acrofighter

Sure, video games are a big part of our cultur, I even learned English and some Japanese thank to them. Take your time dude
    Busy doing nothing...

Quick comment from me, but I've been reading this thread since a while and you guys are doing some incredible team work. I really love everyones work so far! Honestly I'd love to join and hop in as well, but alas, university isn't letting me do any time consuming fun stuff.

Nonetheless I really can't wait to see once the picture is filled with everyones different characters, good luck with it guys and keep the amazing work up!

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Oh, the finished parts look rad! My part is on its way, but my laptop has been crashing a lot lately (I think it's on its deathbed)...But by jove I will finish this thing!

Quote Originally Posted by kazuuya View Post
    Quick comment from me, but I've been reading this thread since a while and you guys are doing some incredible team work. I really love everyones work so far! Honestly I'd love to join and hop in as well, but alas, university isn't letting me do any time consuming fun stuff.

Nonetheless I really can't wait to see once the picture is filled with everyones different characters, good luck with it guys and keep the amazing work up!
    Thanks you for your support, and yes, we'd be very happy if you've joined us, but studies come first. I too am studying at the university plus working at the same time, I haven't played a game months ago now (u_u)...

Quote Originally Posted by LK1721 View Post
    Oh, the finished parts look rad! My part is on its way, but my laptop has been crashing a lot lately (I think it's on its deathbed)...But by jove I will finish this thing!
    Take your time. And your laptop isn't the only one suffering here, mine too, it took a sever hit in the car after a sharp break today and refused starting after this, I'm formatting it right now and hope it comes back to life (well I'm using my desktop here lol ).
    Busy doing nothing...

Bumping this, because I really like the idea of drawing collaboration.
    Drawing was once my favorite hobby, but it died due to study, lack of time, and technology rise (I draw mainly by using pencils, so when I see people can do great arts with computer, deep down i feel discouraged...My own personal issue )

I'll be anticipating the final result
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I say it's better to work and suck, than not to work at all. Even a series of mediocre pieces keeps your skill sharper than not ever drawing. If your work isn't as good as other people's, that should not impact you. All that matters is your love of art, and how you express it.