Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

There's a difference between a challenge stupidity. If cheaters wanted a challenge in the first place, why do they use uber-rares? You know the best items in the game such as PSYCHO and TUSIMIKRI? (duh?)

Most ~ All

Oh wow... a BKB and a LAVIS CANNON - Tell me, how many times online have you had both weapons in your inventory? Only a cheater would be stupid enough to carry multiple uber-rares in their inventory at the same time. But, then again, I'm sure there's some legit out there who has found/made TSUIMIKIRI, BKB, and DBL CNNN, and uses all 3 at the same time.

On 2003-04-16 09:54, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    There's a difference between a challenge stupidity. If cheaters wanted a challenge in the first place, why do they use uber-rares? You know the best items in the game such as PSYCHO and TUSIMIKRI? (duh?)

Most ~ All

Oh wow... a BKB and a LAVIS CANNON - Tell me, how many times online have you had both weapons in your inventory? Only a cheater would be stupid enough to carry multiple uber-rares in their inventory at the same time. But, then again, I'm sure there's some legit out there who has found/made TSUIMIKIRI, BKB, and DBL CNNN, and uses all 3 at the same time.
    Actually I dupe all the shit I find and keep it to myself. Safer that way and by all means being able to switch weapons is what part of the game was made for with the Holding down 'R' and hitting the 'Y' button.

if that labels me as such an evil cheater then by all means keep calling me one and you can be a dirty legit ok?

Jesus it's threads like these where I see so many people get worked up over childish bullshit.

Last I checked: duping = cheating

So, do refrain from calling yourself legit.

I'm not the one that made stupid comments like 'cheaters want a challenge' and 'legits carry all their uber-rares' with them.

It's threads like these where I see the most people post on subjects they don't have a clue about.

Overstater of the obvious...

On 2003-04-16 16:57, TeamPhalanx wrote:

I'm not the one that made stupid comments like 'cheaters want a challenge' and 'legits carry all their uber-rares' with them.

It's threads like these where I see the most people post on subjects they don't have a clue about.
    Wow, looking at that last sentence... I could have some fun with that. Of course you're gonna see some people post dumb things on subjects like this... after all, this is a MESSAGE FORUM. You actually expect every one to always sit here and think about every single little detail that you do?

stfu
    >Everybody

You're giving me a headache...

How about this: Legits play legit and have your fun...

Dupers and dupe users...play with your duped items and have your fun...

Now the hard part...DON'T MINGLE WITH EACH OTHER ONLINE!!!!!!!!

Jeez, this is so damn childish.

Most people that have duped weapons just want to play and mind their own business, but of course when a legit joins they get all psycho over it. Besides it's getting to the point where someone that might be legit is using a Lavis Cannon that he found and still take crap for it because that legit can't accept the fact that someone else has better shit than them....

On 2003-04-16 16:57, TeamPhalanx wrote:

Heh and it's threads like these where I see people having a stick up their ass comes out the most. You're no different from being an asshole Legit or a cheater because it's an equal thing on both ends of the spectrum and you're reeking of it right now.

On 2003-04-17 01:43, CrazyJ wrote:
    How about this: Legits play legit and have your fun...

Dupers and dupe users...play with your duped items and have your fun...

Now the hard part...DON'T MINGLE WITH EACH OTHER ONLINE!!!!!!!!
    That's a utopia. It's like asking God to become good all of a sudden!
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

On 2003-04-16 21:12, raiden999 wrote:...You actually expect every one to always sit here and think about every single little detail that you do?
    What can I say, I have high expectations of people. Thing with cheater are that you can pretty much put their posts into two categories (no joke):

1) So stupid that it's funny.

2) So stupid that you start to shake your head.

If you're going to defend cheating, it doesn't help if you say stupid things.

Equal thing?

News flash: Cheaters are actually doing something wrong.

*gasp*

Perhaps that's why it's futile to defend cheating.

As for the 'just do you own thing' comment... You know, I wish it was that way, but it isn't. This isn't an offline game where one person's cheating has no effect on another's degree of entertainment from the game.

Dangly Parts

On 2003-04-15 18:57, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    Actually, I would go far as to say that legits are flat out better at this game than cheaters are. For starters, we're not naive enough to believe that we belong in Ultimate Seabed at lv 110 just because we have awesome items.

There are a lot of things that cheaters are, and know what, those can be proven. Here's an example:

Cheaters are immature brats and suck at the game

Prove by: Make a team called no dupes and see if people respect the name of the team. When someone brings in their truckload of dupes, leave them alone in an area and see how long it takes for them to die. When they die, see if they have a scape doll on them.

Conversely, make a team called no legits and see if we respect the name of the team.

If someone is using a BKB, TSUMIRIKI, and DOUBLE CANNON, I'd call that person a cheater 100% of the time, and I'd wager that I'd be right 100% of the time.
    again, with the general statements

how about Robin Hood, for the sake of example? what he did is obviously "wrong", if you were the Sheriff of Nottingham i guess ... but according to an overzealous legit, Robin Hood is still a cheater and should be scorned, hated, beaten, whatever fate an overzealous legit would have for a cheater ... like Robin Hood

and what would a legit know of the challenges of a cheater? maybe they have different goals and different methods to reach those goals, but walk a mile in their shoes ....... and another quirky quote like "takes one to know one" ... how much does someone really know about the other side if they have never been on the other side?

it sounds more to me that you have a problem with people having fun, especially people who don't have fun the way you do

and for someone who thinks scientifically, 100% doesn't exist ... 98% is a safer assumption, if a not-so-stupid person were to assume in the first place

you know who i will play online with? ANYONE, legit or cheater, so long as they don't mess with me or annoy me ... that's the only area where i will discriminate ... if you choose to segregate yourself by only playing with the same "kind", then have fun, i will certainly have mine elsewhere