Default New ranger here, little help please.

So I've just started playing the game after remembering how much fun I had with PSO years back but I'm having some trouble planning for end game.

I'm wanting to go pure DPS with my ranger but don't know how I should be building my Mag so that I meet the requirements for the best end-game units.

I'm playing a female cast so that should tell you about my base stats, I just don't want to mess anything up and realize when I get to end game that I haven't build correctly to get the most DPS possible.

Any help would be much appreciated and thank you in advance to anyone that does give me some help.

At max level you will be able to equip every unit without any trouble, so just focus on leveling R-Atk

Ah okay, I was worried about maybe having to get some defense on my Mag or something. Thanks for the info.

Just be sure to prioritize multipliers over stat increases on your skill tree
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Luckily I've been playing MMO's and ARPG's all my life so I'm sure I can make a build that will work perfectly for me. Thanks for the tip though.