Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

I think poster should be added with game, some kind of premium edition...

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

Talking 0-0 Looks at outfits

...Well at least the guys are getting the same treatment as the girls this time... ^_^
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

I read all 7 pages but didn't find the info I was looking for. Do you need save data from PSO2 in order to play PSO2 ver. 2? Or can I just buy ver. 2 and play? On Dreamcast you didn't need the original PSO in order to play PSO ver. 2. I have a Vita and the 64 gig card, but I would like to keep it tied to my US PSN account. Otherwise, I would be playing PSO2.

PSO2 ep.2 is the same as PSO2

There is no actual version 2 yet
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

PSO2 Ep 2 is basically DLC. It's just more stuff for the same game.

It's not like PSO Ep 1 & 2 for Gamecube, or even PSO v1 versus v2 for Dreamcast. You can't play with only Episode 1's client version. There's nowhere to connect with an old client version. It's just like when any other MMO game gets an update - everyone has to get the update by downloading it or getting it on a disc somehow.

I pre-ordered the vita version as an early birthday present for myself. I like the outfits but do agree that Nagano-san's mecha designs are better.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    PSO2 Ep 2 is basically DLC.
    Even that is giving it too much credit, it was just a slightly bigger update than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlar_pso View Post
    I read all 7 pages but didn't find the info I was looking for. Do you need save data from PSO2 in order to play PSO2 ver. 2? Or can I just buy ver. 2 and play? On Dreamcast you didn't need the original PSO in order to play PSO ver. 2. I have a Vita and the 64 gig card, but I would like to keep it tied to my US PSN account. Otherwise, I would be playing PSO2.
    You can use the same memory card with the same PSN ID, but only because it is cartridge, the digital version needs a Japanese ID, and a different ID needs a different memory (and formatting the console every time you change).

And the difference between versions is that instead of buying the first game and downloading 6 GB of patches, you can start now with minimal patches, but those will increase in time.

Episode 3 better be a children's card game. It would be like that dice monsters arc where it was cool and stuff. Then everyone moved on and forgot about it.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Feb 24, 2014 at 01:46 AM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

The losers get sent to the shadow realm!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.