So, uhhh, yeah, I got my first S-Rank. So, congratulate me...or something? (Check sig for details)

Congrats. I'm on my way to earning my own S-Rank on my HUnewearl. Over halfway done, so I hope to have one soon.

congrats...I would try to get one but no one ever goes C mode

Congrats! The first one always feels the best.

Yeah I started doing Cmode and when finishing C4 I was FSOD and the data from doing that was erased..which really sucked cuz I hate cmode!
    But good for you!

I remember getting my first SRank. We were 30 minutes into C9 when we got the message saying that the server maintenence was complete and the server would be shutting down in 10 minutes. At 41 minutes in we got booted. My friend and I made a game when they came back up and waited for an hour, no one joined. We had to wait until the next day to finish. That was the first of 3 SRanks and I'm halfway to another.

Anyway, congats on your first SRank. Hopefully you will use it as much as I do.

Edit: Fixed a typo.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Derkin on 2003-04-14 03:56 ]</font>

congrats ^_^

now good luck in finding enough grinders ^_^;;
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

You may ask the Guru three questions.

Congrats ... I wish I could find 3 other people that would do some c-mode with me.

Hopefully i'm getting a BB adapter soon, then i'll be happy c-modeing for my srank weapon

You only have to do C-Mode online with one other person. In fact I'm only doing C-Mode because of my friend. It's really frustrating and not my cup of tea. But, he's the only person I play C-Mode with. All you need is one other person and you're set. Find someone willing to go through C-Mode with you.