Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Newb Questions: Please Answer

First, I understand that the "Reset Skill Tree" item is only available to Arks Cash Shop. Is the item tradable? Like could I buy it from the games "auction house" or something?

Second, does the game have any sort of Shared Storage System? Like if I have two character's on the same ship, is there any way to give one item from one character to my other?

The all skill tree reset item is only given for each character on an account when changes are made. They can't be traded. And new skill trees are AC cost per tree

1. The item that resets ALL skill trees cannot be bought in any way. We get it when they make a change to the skill trees, like this last update. The item that resets ONE skill tree (and cannot reset the default initial skill tree by the way, only skill trees bought in excess of that first one) can be bought only from AC cash shop.

2. Everyone gets 200 slot bank that is accessible from the bank interface right next to the Visiphones. You can send items to bank at any time by left-clicking the item in your inventory. You can only get stuff out of bank at the bank interface. Even items that lock to you, lock to your account and any of your characters can use them. The bank does not work cross servers, I think.

15 Boulevard de Ménilmontant, Paris, France

Edit: questions answered but for future questions like this try the quick question thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrii View Post
    The all skill tree reset item is only given for each character on an account when changes are made. They can't be traded. And new skill trees are AC cost per tree
    Okay, but could someone trade it or sell it to another player via the Auction House?

Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    1. The item that resets ALL skill trees cannot be bought in any way. We get it when they make a change to the skill trees, like this last update. The item that resets ONE skill tree (and cannot reset the default initial skill tree by the way, only skill trees bought in excess of that first one) can be bought only from AC cash shop.

2. Everyone gets 200 slot bank that is accessible from the bank interface right next to the Visiphones. You can send items to bank at any time by left-clicking the item in your inventory. You can only get stuff out of bank at the bank interface. Even items that lock to you, lock to your account and any of your characters can use them. The bank does not work cross servers, I think.
    Okay, but can a player buy it and sell it via the auction house or trade it away?

Also, is the bank shared between YOUR character on the SAME ship?

Quote Originally Posted by 521 View Post
    Edit: questions answered but for future questions like this try the quick question thread:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385
    First, question are not answered as you can see in my reply.

Second, you set me to a link, that leads to another link that is dead.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

It's "shop" by the way. Anyway, All Skill Resets are bound to your player. So you cannot sell it in the MyShops.

for the love of god, these passes CANNOT be TRADED/SOLD TO PLAYER SHOPS. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    That IS the new Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers! thread.
    Spoiler!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade_Koopa View Post
    Okay, but could someone trade it or sell it to another player via the Auction House?

Okay, but can a player buy it and sell it via the auction house or trade it away?

Also, is the bank shared between YOUR character on the SAME ship?

First, question are not answered as you can see in my reply.

When I said it "cannot" be bought in any way, I meant exactly that. Meaning nobody can put it on their my shop and it cannot be gotten for AC from SEGA either. The one for AC that resets ONE TREE also cannot be resold. Most (if not all) of the things from the AC shop cannot be resold. If you want to make meseta you have to do the AC scratch where you are gambling for items that may be worth at most 150k meseta each. If you are lucky you can get a lobby action or hairstyle or accessory that is in demand and get some millions. Example: Excalibur sword camo was worth 7mil at the lowest point. That thing just went up and up since the AC scratch got discontinued.

Bank is an account bank. You can trade between your own characters on the same ship.

Man, I don't know why you needed all this explanation.

As for the shared bank info, I missed that. Sorry.

As for skill tree pass, deahamlet, you said nothing about it being account bound. All I saw was it could only be bought in the AC shop. You said nothing about it being unable to be traded or account bound.

My questions are now answered, you may close this thread.