Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hoppimike View Post
    I somehow managed to misread that as they have already been shut down a long time ago.
    Easy mistake. I was stating my own opinion there since you asked for them. I should have been clear on that. Apologies.

That's so weird. I remember it being totally hack-free in 2011
    April 20, 2011. We will never forget. Even though what happened on that day was due to actual hacking and not from some plugin cheat program.
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

what happened on April 20, 2011?
    PSPo2i:
    Axiom: Cast RB4 lv100 HU50/RA50/FO50/VA50
    Sen: Newman RB1 lv155 HU1/RA6/FO37/VA1

But 4 years ago would make it 2010, and I was playing in 2011. In fact, I remember successfully connecting more recently than that, I'm sure!

I need to try this again...

They aren't THAT old games. PSP2 was apparently only released in Europe (and the States) in late 2010 and PSP2i was released in early 2011 (I assume in Japan).

I would imagine the servers would be up until at least 2012 o.O

EDIT -- Oh wait, wait. I feel like an idiot. I think I mis-read this post:
    I was referring to the PSU servers, sorry bout that :P was confused whether it's bout PSP2 or PSU because of the posts before my post.

As for the PSP2 servers, idk how long it would last but the game was hacked to the point where it isn't even fun to play online with others anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Axiom View Post
    what happened on April 20, 2011?
    The PSN outage that compromised tens of millions of accounts and nearly a month of no PSN access.
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

We all know that hackers arent going no where every time we get a game they will be here and just because of them doesnt mean that sega has to shut down psp2 if any of us dont like hackers theres always an option make our own lobby.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JC200X View Post
    The PSN outage that compromised tens of millions of accounts and nearly a month of no PSN access.
    D: What a heartless sick fuck to do such a thing

So... PSP2 was hack-free in 2011?

I remember back on the Dreamcast - the original Phantasy Star Online got hacked to hell. But we learned to work around it and still enjoy the game, or at least I did
    Currently playing PSO2 and PSO:BB and trying to revive PSU.
    Username: Nearly always "Hoppimike".

So... PSP2 was hack-free in 2011?

I remember back on the Dreamcast - the original Phantasy Star Online got hacked to hell. But we learned to work around it and still enjoy the game, or at least I did
    It hasn't been hacked all that often up until the end of 2011 with a few rooms begging to get hacked to 200 or a multicolor name change.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I just logged in to see for myself, and there were about 4 rooms going. Every player was Lvl 200, max class. PSPo2 did suffer a good deal of cheating during it's prime time.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It hasn't been hacked all that often up until the end of 2011 with a few rooms begging to get hacked to 200 or a multicolor name change.
    Weird.

Can they erase characters and stuff like people could do on the Dreamcast? That sucked...

Yeah I played it most in the summer of 2011. I was over in Malta for 5 weeks, but despite the sunshine and beaches and beauty... I'll admit a fair few hours were still lost on PSP2 - I sneakily downloaded it using the guesthouse's wifi! I had to hide my PSP near the router so no-one would see it!

It was really fun to get some more Phantasy Star time in though, after quite a while not playing any of them.
    Currently playing PSO2 and PSO:BB and trying to revive PSU.
    Username: Nearly always "Hoppimike".