Default extend codes in infinity

besides trying to solo the 'rage-inducing' challenge missions, and the convoluted planet treasure IM missions, are there any other way to get more extend codes?

If you've done the Maximum Attack Infinity missions, you'll nab a few. Once you get to infinity difficulty levels you start receiving extend fragments that can be turned in for extend codes.

okay, so I need to wait a few more levels, then. (fonewearl, lvl 96).
    thank you.

after playing the max infinity missions, it would seem like you have to rebirth at least TWICE just to be able to kill a boss.

I'm leaning towards just using a cheat code for extending my weapons.

I'm finding that the so-called planetary treasure is a bunch of garbage, especially the randomness of actually GETTING a treasure.

Planetary treasure? Whats that?

And bvstarmaiden, you'll need to be near max level I would assume before you even attempt the Infinity rank missions! The level of the mobs are just a p*ss take! They are stupidly strong! I tried one before my data corrupt (I did back it up, but the psp didn't see it as a save file for some strange reason.) So my main is like Lvl 120 odd I think! I'm just spamming Infinity missions to level!
    Time moves faster where I'm standing.

wow. i just wanted a better way to get extend codes. what a p.i.t.a.

Quote Originally Posted by SC View Post
    Planetary treasure? Whats that?
    It's a system that was added in Infinity that allows you to get fusion codes as well as Calorie Mates, photon boosters and codes, and both types of extend codes by playing infinity missions that meet certain requirements. However, the time required to collect some of the higher level treasures can be fairly absurd compared to the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by SC View Post
    And bvstarmaiden, you'll need to be near max level I would assume before you even attempt the Infinity rank missions!
    If your gear is up to snuff, the lower end infinity difficulty missions shouldn't be too hard. Of course, you'll still need 75 extend fragments (meaning 75 runs) for a single extend code ∞.

you're right about the planet treasure.
    It took me several days just to get the gold for my planet treasure for one measly extend code.
    they've become more trouble than their worth.

as far as the infinity missions...I'm at a point where I will just stick with the free and extra missions in story mode.

thanks for at least responding.