Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Crys units, 3 slot, HP Affixes.

LOL, that was just an experiment with my friend just to see how far tank build can go. . . he got them Multiple Skill Trees anyway so he doesn't mind
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Feb 1, 2014 at 04:40 AM.

I play as a Force with no HP boosts on my equipment or skill trees. It's rare for me to die because I learned how to play the game good enough to dodge almost everything.

Of course nobody is perfect, so I will occasionally make a mistake and get killed, or just be unlucky by some random string of events and have no choice but to die, but who cares. It's not like there is any kind of punishment for death in this game. It doesn't matter.

Weapons AND units should be about offense. The only time it's acceptable to think about defense, is how it relates to your offense. For example, if having more defense/HP will help you spend less time healing/dead, that might lead to attacking more often. Offense is everything in this game.
    Quit PSO2

For example, if having more defense/HP will help you spend less time healing/dead, that might lead to attacking more often. Offense is everything in this game.
    Which is usually where I put Stamina Boosts to use as they don't really detract from any potential damage that could be gained (outside of opting for Spirita but 130+ PP is already pretty comfortable for me).

It's not so much avoiding death in general (because I really don't die that much either), but investing in bullshit protection insurance. Dying isn't terrible, but it's irritating and I'd rather put myself out of 2-shot range as a FO so I don't have to constantly heal.

we need pso1 barriers !

or evp and sega not give the enemies 4,000,000,000, ata but well sega would do that wouldn't they?

or at lest a real shield and not a katana sheath

I have enough meseta and a character slot to blow on tank experiments now beyond just an over extended tank set I made for fun >_>.

65/65 te/fi, full set of 11* XQ units, which give 20+ hp on equipping with +55hp in affixes for 75 hp per units, for over 200 hp given to my techer.

Even at level cap, even with a fully grinded and affixed set of some of the strongest armor in the game, I still die in one shot to any boss in sh if its boosted, or just one of its stronger attacks. For a class that gets into melee range, and loses its large invincibility frames with the more harder to time step, this is horribly balanced.

The only really critical attacks I have to face are boosted bosses and "super moves", espescially those based on magic attack. I have around 1300HP as hunter, but a boosted Nove Ringada can hit for slightly over 5000 with his magic cannon, so...

I'm trying to get the ultimate set, but I'm still quite unsure what that set would be, because PSO2 is not quite sure what it wants to be...

After all's been said and done though, defense is not important enough in this game. Everybody affixes for attack - that's a problem, right there. I know it's a MMO - but so was PSO1 and the defense was so much more important and achievable there. (I used to run around with 100% magic defense in all elements)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

@Saffran - Do you mean 500 and not 5000? because that's a lot of damage. 0.o

Oh, and Ringada's dark wind cannon/s is R-atk based.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Feb 1, 2014 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemyn View Post
    we need pso1 barriers !

or evp and sega not give the enemies 4,000,000,000, ata but well sega would do that wouldn't they?

or at lest a real shield and not a katana sheath

I have enough meseta and a character slot to blow on tank experiments now beyond just an over extended tank set I made for fun >_>.
    You mean random shield animation that will stop any movement/combo instead of using the shield action by yourself? please, no, I had enough of this on PSU, at least they corrected it in PSP2 and you just "dodged" it, not to mention being surrounded by 3 harmless rappies in PSO (momentary afk) and not being able to move because you are constantly shielding. If you want a shield, equip a sword, or a partizan, or a wired lance, or a katana, it's that easy.