Default English Story Patch and Item Translations Not Working

So, this is my first time having this game installed, and I have used the PSO2 Tweaker to install the patches. The only one that seems to be working is the primary english patch (possibly the large files to), but item translation AND Story patch, DO NOT.. I have uninstalled all, tried installing separately, and in different orders, no matter what my items are still in japanese, as well as all story stuff. Aside from the menus, its all japanese. Keep trying over and over =/

Tried doing it all with antivirus and firewall off, tried uninstalling patches completely, then reinstalling them with antivirus and firewall down, and so far nothing.. Items remain Japanese, as well as story. The ONLY thing not japanese, is the menus and an occasional person saying like bye.
    Last edited by ReapersDeath; Feb 3, 2014 at 01:31 AM.

I have something similer, but its the story patch that wont install after i've downloaded it though u-torrent.

After downloading the item translations, click the orb and make sure the "Translate Items" box is checked. I had the same issue, I didn't realize I needed to do that. As far as the story patch goes, not sure why you're having issues with that. I know not everything is translated, but a lot of it should be.