Default Ideal Light-Tech Subclass for TE?

So lately I've been working on getting a light-based Techer class going because I recently managed to create a relatively good ユピテラー(Jupiteller) which would reduce the cast time of Light Techs by roughly around 20%. So with that, I'd be able to combine casting more techs with the absurd PP regenerative abilities of Techer (PPR/PPC/Super Treatment) in order to deal more damage, and making long cast-time Light-techs easier to use. The problem, however, is deciding what to do for subclasses. Below are skill trees, and the ideas behind having said subclasses.

TE/FO

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Idea:
    To take advantage of Charge Revival; the key to ensure that for the entire 30s duration of PPC, you would never run out of PP; no time that you have to stop attacking while you're waiting for your PP gauge to return to full for the next PP dump. Also placed points into Ice Mastery in the case that I need to use something else. (Also, Ice may not be as useful as Fire for general purpose, but it helps for Ultimate and perhaps TD.)

Advantages:
    • Charge Revival: No casting downtime since PP recharges while spell is being cast. (In theory.)
    • Access to Photon Flare and T-ATK boosts.
    • Capability of having another element if Light is not appropriate.

Disadvantages:
    • Not many damage multipliers for Light.

TE/FI

http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Idea:

With large multipliers and the ease of applying Panic, TE/FI seems like the right idea in order to dish out more damage in general.

Advantages:
    • Large Multipliers in Brave and Wise
    • Ease of status inflict means easy multipliers.
    • Longer Shifta/Deband duration. (Like it wasn't long enough.)

Disadvantages:
    • Loss of Charge Revival; PP dump downtimes.
    • Loss of other element multipliers; can make that up with Brave and Wise.

Of course, I'm not very good at thinking in terms of numbers on how much damage I would lose by going either or. And then there's FO/TE or FO/FI with the immense boost that comes from Element Conversion and PP regeneration or more damage multipliers. Is it worth investing heavily into a TE caster build? Is there another option? Or is FO main-class really the best option for casting Light Techs?
    Last edited by Magicks; Jan 2, 2015 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Messed up the title.

Shoot, I forgot that existed. Uh, how do I delete the thread? (So I can properly move it to the subforum.)

Also, it's alright for me to post in the Quick Questions thread directing to my thread for exposure, right?

Go Fo/Te with crafted Jupiteller. A light specialized build like this might do it. If you want a Force mastery, try ice + light.

Should say, though, Ragrants and Ilgrants, light's best techs, have crafts that reduce charge time enough that Jupiteller isn't very useful for them, so you should grab other weapons for those, like an Ares Rod or Caduceus.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Jan 2, 2015 at 10:58 PM.

I didn't know that you could craft 11*s now. I guess with that, it's just better to go Fo/Te. Thanks!