I am curious to know if there are rares which are EXCLUSIVELY found while playing on hard mode. That is to say you will not find these when you are playing on any other mode, VHard included. Does anyone knows the answer to this question? Your input is appreciated

Thanks,

Asia Humar lvl 82.

Rare: not many!

I heard a rumor (note RUMOR!) that there are 4 different mag cells to be found in the Hard mode, one in each level. But I haven't seen anything to confirm this

I always though there was a specific structure to it all, but as time goes on, Im not sure but it seems like it is random. However chances increase with the time you play. Personally I have found 2 of 4 rares on Hard and the other two on Very Hard. I have friends who have found supressed guns, last survivors, and bloody arts on normal though.

Hate to say this but it seems like it is 60% luck (not your stat luck,,,,just plain luck) 20% hours played, 10% difficulty, and 10% location.

My 2 cents

I personally havent found any real rares in Hard ive found my rares in vHARD offline. i found a pians heart in ruins, Flowens frame (0 slots) in the forest and a Flowens sheild there too. I also found DBs armor(0 slots) in forest. lol the rarest thing i found in hard was Silence Claw-ruins.