Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rare Weapon Hunter..

i can do forest ultimate easy but temple is hard !! give me some hints to help me plz!

Hell's Assassin

What Lv are you ? weapons you use ?

I generally do episode 2 Temple after completing caves in any difficulty level, which is a good idea in Ultimate especially. The Belras are nasty, the lillies shoot megid, and the dimenian evolutions are speedy and hit hard.

My suggestion is to beat the caves, then try again. Prepare for the Megid with dark resist, since the temple has narrow areas where you're in range of the lillies.

Rare Weapon Hunter..

thanks.i just done the caves on ultimate last night then i tryed the temple .but the ob lillys kepp killin me!.

heres my equipment:

Last Survivor +5 (00/25/00/00)
    Guardian Armor (with 4 slots)
    Ogre Power+ (x2)
    Angle Luck
    Elf Arm++
    Spiritual Shield
    Rati lvl 200 Def=22 Pow=57 Dex=42 Mind=79

get yourself one or two resist devil (replace the angel luck with one in any case).
    an delsaber shield would make things way easier. with a dark resist of over 50, you wont be accidently killed everytime a lilly hits you.

good luck - after you can beat caves, temple is do-able.
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

Uhg, the Temple is FULL of Ob Lilies. Take the above advice for EDK (Dark resistance) and never stand between two of them. Try to keep you back to a wall. Also, with Indi Belras try to cast Jellen on them (assuming you can).

Rare Weapon Hunter..

thanks for the replies everyone!

I would try to finish Ultimate Episode 1 before I took on Episode 2.

hm... you could do it like this:
    forest, caves, temple, mines, space ship, cca, ruins, seabed.

take a good gun, stay at the doors - then temple should be easy even with out extra dark resistance.

I do ult temple all the time with my fonewearl and this is what I've found to work best for me.

Weapon: Summit Moon
    Armor: Parasite Wear Vajulla
    Slot 1: Resist Devil
    Slot 2: Resist Devil
    Slot 3: Wizard Technique
    Slot 4: Wizard Technique
    Shield: Light Relief
    Mag: Bhima

Now, depending on what class you are, your equip may be different. For me though with the two devil resists and the light relief I effectively have 75% resist dark. I have yet to die from megid in the temple since doing this. I keep the wiz techs equipped to raise my megid up to 27 so it hits more often.

So long as you have high dark resist and use j/z on everything, it's pretty easy. The only problem I have is dealing with hidelts shocking me constantly. If you're not a force you could probably just use the delsaber set to get the same effect in dark resist. Also, if you're not a force I'd recommend using high hit percent mechs so you can cut through the enemies faster.

Otherwise, as a force, high dark resist, j/z and deband, and level 27 megid or better. I tried using megid at 25 and although it still lands, it's not effective enough at that level. Megid lands pretty well on everything except lillies and indi belras. For the lillies I would use grants. For the belras just use zonde.

Just a side note to all of this, I keep my dark resist at 75 pretty much all the time and I've only died to megid once since doing that.