what's a title??

Today, I have finished Olga Flow with my Ramarl at level 35, and I was wondering. All bosses are really difficult without Recovery-Magic.
    The Problem is, I like playing Hucasel and Racasel, but how can I defeat them without magic? 10 Mates of eacht type aren't enough, I suggest.
    I won't make it too long. So are there some battle tipps, so that i can survive?
    How do you play with them?

Janitor Extrordinaire

Intimidacius loves the RAcast. His tip is to use a telepipe before facing off against a boss. Take that time to stock up and stuff. Always wear some good armor and ScapeDolls don't hurt. Actually, you could probably tell Intimicdacius more than he could tell you.
    Intimidacius is not a cream-filled pastry

!Robot~Companion!

I use a RAcaseal, Rangers are quite easy with Olga Flow's second form, just stay away from him and make sure you have good light resist.

If you're worried about the number of mates, dump all your meseta in the bank first. Leave all your mates on the grounds, 1 at a time, and die. Restock, and then if you come back, they should still be there.

That's what my friend does, at least... I've only played caseals up to Hard Falz. ^-^;

Gush Laser. Nuff said...

On 2003-04-14 14:06, Delsaber wrote:
    Gush Laser. Nuff said...
    Yeah, that thing is good against Dark Falz's final form and Olga Flow too. Hunters can stick to Gush Raygun.

High percentaged Mechguns work best. If you're a RA bot, grab a Crush Bullet and take away your enemies' HP while you deal some damage.

In general, bosses are only hard if you have limited experience. Best appraoch would be to play more with your RAmarl until you get a good feel for each boss and its attacks.

Besides, in most boss fights, using resta isn't really a good thing, since it takes up too much time.