Thread: Br/Fi

Default Br/Fi

Experimenting with subbing Fi with Br here's a tree i made,is there anything i should change?

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...dnJksXI2l20000

GL doing comparatively no dmg ._.b

First thing I thought when I saw the title: "NOPE".
    First thing when I saw a question: "Change subclass to Hunter".
    Now when I saw this tree...

Braver is incompatible with Fighter's Half/Deadline Slayer due to his low HP, which already makes gameplay riskier. Basically, your damage will be only slightly less than damage of Br/Hu when you have below 25% of your bad HP and 50% of PP and if you are under a status effect (which can be cured immediately, and it has to be cured if it's poison or burn) and always perfectly positioned (which is impossible with many enemies)...

And why do you have so much points in crits? Why don't you have Just Reversal and Dagger Gear? Why do you need Rare Mastery Braver if it doesn't add ATK?

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    if you are under a status effect (which can be cured immediately, and it has to be cured if it's poison or burn)
    What?

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...dxfsNJ2IN0000j

You'll be better off with something looking a little more like this. The HP boosts will help you avoid Shunkacide, and if you get a status effect on your weapon (I recommend Burn, as it affects more bosses than any other), you'll be back up to very reasonable damage output. Also, I may be biased because I rely heavily it for my tanking build as well, but Vol Soul on everything will help a lot, both with keeping you alive, and in dishing out some extra punishment.

Tanking makes little sense as BR with built in JG...

And toggle invulnerability
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...000000Ib000008

I tank as Hu/Fi (not yet capped on either, as you can see). Been experimenting with a Hu/Br tank build, and although it feels fun, I haven't done enough testing to say anything of its viability yet. I'll post my findings in the tanking thread if they go well, otherwise I'll just set the build aside and try something else.