Default Error Code 630 / Story Missions

I'm constantly getting this error code during cutscenes, and being booted out of the game. This is the only place where it's an issue. I'm not really sure how to phrase this, but is there any way to force my internet to remain connected/exchanging information with the client during periods of inactivity?
    Also, I'm wired in to my router.

Cheers.

It seems to happen more often when the server starts getting peak activity. I don't think I've ever gotten a 630 during normal gameplay.
    It happens if I'm idle for too long (~1 minute) at the character select screen/story campship too.

I wasn't able to find a TTL setting anywhere, but I've found an idle timeout value. It's been greyed out and I can't modify it.
    http://i.imgur.com/In1ch4k.png

So after some troubleshooting, it turns out that my ethernet adapter was set so that Windows could disable it to save power. After rebooting, I let my game sit idle at the character select screen for about 15 mins and I didn't get the boot, so I think this has been resolved.

Thanks for the help. :3

EDIT - Or not. About an hour later and I'm getting the same problems. I've adjusted the time out value to 0, which is supposed to force an immediate reconnect should anything go wrong, but it hasn't changed anything.
    Australian internet is notoriously bad, so it's possible that I'm just failing to ping with the server, but I don't know why it only happens in single player areas.
    Last edited by KatherineAlexandra; Mar 3, 2014 at 07:32 AM.