Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Numbers of that latent: 7%/9%/11%

Maybe that answer will help many members

Is it still split between damage types? I'm wondering because I'd prefer a Wand with a universal JA latent instead of just tech.

Looks like the clear reward for all stages has been bumped up to 15, by the way. It's 6 stones for a weapon, which means you just need to clear it 12 times at the very most to earn a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Is it still split between damage types? I'm wondering because I'd prefer a Wand with a universal JA latent instead of just tech.

Looks like the clear reward for all stages has been bumped up to 15, by the way. It's 6 stones for a weapon, which means you just need to clear it 12 times at the very most to earn a weapon.
    Oh, really? Have you ever checked the final reward of clearing the final stages of glacial? It's interesting, yeah...

Wonder if they're going to get around to releasing a bio weapon of each type.

That rod is tempting, but if they're going to release a talis with that effect, no sense in getting that.

You got proof/source on that? I don't recall seeing this in the patch notes
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

And here I was thinking, going by the 11s that existed prior to the patch, they would be giving every 11s interesting and unique latents that would impact playstyles and target situational tactics.

Nooooooopeeeeeeeee.
    And seeing how Nasuyoteri is being considered a trash rare, is that really what you would have wanted? The JA latent is boring and universal, but that's exactly what makes it one of the best ones there is. That said, I wish it wouldn't exist.

That's why everything should have two latents.

+3-5% all damage, or something cool
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    That's why everything should have two latents.

+3-5% all damage, or something cool
    Something cool being "+7% damage in situation X"? You're right, that additional +2% that will be applied to only 1/10 of your playtime will make people reconsider for sure.
    The JA latent is OP not because it boosts dmg by a considerable amount, but because it is applied always. It's stupid.

The 6-7% latents aren't bad because they're conditional, it's that they're not much better than unconditional damage latents.

Like why is the Weak Stance latent the exact same amount as Average Stance?
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Any confirmation on this?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz