Default PSO2 Tweaker no Launch PSO2.

As there's no place of form to put this Thread, i'm putting it here.

So i've done all Patches, Updates and etc done to make it as latest as possible and Fixes, Scans. You name it.

YET! PSO2 DOES NOT LAUNCH FOR ME! What is this sorcery? Why won't it let me play and enjoy it?

Anyone got any idea why this happens? Thanks for listening.
    You'll find me in Ship 10. Accidently not joining Ship 2, for reasons of personal information.

Name: Xenkath/Xeinkath

Quote Originally Posted by Raitter View Post
    As there's no place of form to put this Thread, i'm putting it here.

So i've done all Patches, Updates and etc done to make it as latest as possible and Fixes, Scans. You name it.

YET! PSO2 DOES NOT LAUNCH FOR ME! What is this sorcery? Why won't it let me play and enjoy it?

Anyone got any idea why this happens? Thanks for listening.
    Did you install story patch, large file patch or JP patch? Last I heard none of those are up to date and will overwrite files with nonworking ones.

Only the main English patch works and Item Translator. Choose uninstall from the Tweaker or choose to fix your install from Tweaker. It will overwrite with JP files and then just install main English patch and nothing else.

Sometimes less... is more.
    PS: You should have posted in the TWEAKER thread. AIDA responds there eventually (people have lives).

I installed English Story Patch, Large File too.

Yeah, i didn't know that before i looked a bit more down. Kinda not following up, due frustration and lack of energy. Sorry, AIDA! Just grab my Thread over to the Tweaker, please? Thanks!

I'll do as you said, Dea. Didn't know this, just had the Common Thought for a moment. Thanks, man. It'll work, hopefully. I'll report after i've done this.

Also. I did note that the Tweaker SAYS that the Large File and the JP Patch is Compatible, but not the Story one. Are you sure they don't work? I've got the Latest Up To Date details right here. If you're sure, i will hold my fingers off from these Patches. The entire cleaning up is going fine. About to try and Launch it in a few minutes, after cleaning up some more and making sure i haven't forgotten a single thing.
    Last edited by Raitter; Mar 6, 2014 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Huh...Compatible?
    You'll find me in Ship 10. Accidently not joining Ship 2, for reasons of personal information.

So i uninstalled for no reason? Says the Story Patch isn't Compatible, for some reason. But people SAY it works for them?

I don't even...WHAT?!

Aww, man. I just did all this for naught. NOOOO! More torture...i wanna play PSO2 already...

But AIDA, even when i did this. The Game wouldn't start, for whatever reason. I'm not sure why...but its getting very frustrating.

Okay. So i'll post this to make sure that what it says infront of me on Tweaker.

Tweaker Version - 2.7.0.6

> English patch: Compatible!
    > Large Files: Compatible!
    > Story Patch: NOT Compatible, do not install!
    > JP enemy/e-trials: Compatible!

Thats what it says.

Okay...so i wen't on also checking some other things. Apparently...the Game ITSELF wasn't fully Updated in Vanilla JP, which initially caused the problem in the first place, also saying my current Story Patch Version was Incompatible. Welp...that happened! Downloading and Installing all the English Files now, and fixing things back up. I'll launch it, and see if i can get into my Character. If i can...then i fixed my own problem! At the help fo you guys too!

Also. I'm sorry again for causing you some trouble AIDA. I am very, very, VERY sorry!

Also...the new release of the Story Patch was the very reason why i couldn't run it with my Story Patch, apparently. As i checked AIDA's Link about news of it. Mine was 13th, and new one is now 6th, today new version. So THATS why! Ahh...right. All so new to me, all so difficult for me.

Okay. I still try and and try, but all that should be right and not problematic, is wrong. NOTHING works! I've done all i can, but to no avail! I don't even...i'm too depressed to put words in my mouth anymore. Got any advice...? Furthermore. When i try to update my latest Story Patch. It says "ERROR - Index was outside the bounds of the array."! The heck?
    Last edited by Raitter; Mar 6, 2014 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Information.