Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm seriously considering to write a fan-fic about PSO, since it is kind of lacking a strong story. The way I see it I have a couple of options. My first choice would be to make up fictitious characters and tell a story through them, which would be pretty easy. Or, and this is a BIG or, I could tell a story through all of you; the community of PSO World. This second option seems like it would be a lot of fun to read(at least to me it does =P), as well as to write.

So I guess I'll hold a vote based on responses I get in this string, and if God willing, I can use most of you for the story, I think everyone could have a lotta fun with it.

If I were to write a story I would like written permission from everyone I were to include, along with the permission to use your character as I see fit(Everyone can't be the hero/heroine!).

So... give me feedback, or let this idea fade into the realm of forgotten posts =)

/me points and laughs at Spy's title
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

LOL. Peon

(LOL... I hope I never get my post count high enough to be a Peon. :P)

I think it's a great idea! We used to do this kind of thing in the old Nintendo community on AOL. The results tended to be a bit... incohesive (too many people to cram into one story), but it was always fun.

Actually he begged for a new title (which you actually get at 300), and since he crashed another thread with bad html earlier ... Gideon and I decided to make him a Peon for a day.

He seemed rather excited about it...
    Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

Bump

Yeah, I'm xtra special now... I'm the only peon out there that I know of =P

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

So thats what you were talking about when you said you where a peon at PSO! Silly me I thought you got a job scrubbing toilets or mopping floors or licking Ambrai's boots .

Hey I wanna be in you fic Spy! I could be the beautiful heroine who saves pioneer from impending doom! Oh wait a second, that really wouldn't be fiction then would it.

Bleh, what would be the fun in that Danger? I think you'd make a perfect security gaurd for Pioneer 2... Haha, I'll see what I can work out but it doesn't look like this is popular enough to take on, but an epic about the adventures of danger girl sounds plausible.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Humph! whats that supposed to mean? Security Guard? Do you mean those guys who stand there by the portal to Ragol. Gimme a break I'm waaay overqualified for that. Maybe guard the priciple, but he and I don't get along very well. Ever since I put that tack on his chair. Why do authority figures have no scence of humor. I think I'm the only hunter the Priciple has made stand in the corner.

LOL, okay, here's an idea: Danger Girl assassinates The Principle, reason unknown. That should make for a good beginning actually...