Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Subpalette book 01, so they'll use anything from all three palettes no matter which one was selected (even one of the three from book 02) when registering?
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I thought that was strange too when I translated it.
    I'm pretty sure it's just the very first palette, otherwise my bots would be throwing out zondeel and crap like that.

I guess I'd better fix it now.

Alright, just wanted to make sure.

I should probably test my own FP to see what it uses. I may have set the wrong subpalette then.
    PSO2 Trivia:

Thanks for pointing it out anyway.
    I keep my first subpalette for bots, so that I can update my bot quickly.
    I always switch to book 01 just in case it uses 4 or something. Never tested to make sure.

Depending on how long it takes to charge, Il Foie may still be the best bot attack.
    Big damage, wide range.

I wonder if bots will be able to move while charging it, unlike players.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 1, 2014 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    class to fo

il foie on all your palette
    ^ This is the best partner in game currently, llfoie is BROKEN on partners and incredibly OP.

Your entire guide is pointless as what was said in this quote is all anyone needs to know to make a superior support partner.

The only thing support partners are good for is FUN points, Weak Bullet, Heals/Buffs, and llFoie spamming.

Yeah except it's getting patched so good luck with that.
    PSO2 Trivia:

Actually WB on FP can be annoying if you happen to have any other humans in an MPA or something.

Solo it's nice tho.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

shame once it gets patched FPs will go back to being useless

Thanks for finally moving the guide to the guides section.
    Sorry for not posting it here to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzone View Post
    Your entire guide is pointless as what was said in this quote is all anyone needs to know to make a superior support partner.
    Your face is pointless.

Most of my guide is translated from the JP swiki, and some information gathered from other Japanese websites I've read previously.
    The fact that those exist suggests that my guide is not pointless.
    Google "pso2" "2ch" "フレンドパートナー". Over 80,000 hits of "pointless" information, dating back over the past 2 years.
    Why don't you go to those sites and tell them that all their information is pointless?
    Oh, because FOREIGN IPS ARE BLOCKED. I WONDER WHY.

I suppose you're one of those parents who never explains anything to their kids, but expects them to obey your every order.
    You don't just tell people "do this because I said so" and never explain why.
    There are people who want to have a comprehensive understanding of the details and inner-workings.
    Why? Perhaps to form their own conclusions?
    Oh, my apologies. I'd forgotten that CRITICAL THINKING is considered unacceptable in modern society.

Many aspects of how Friend Partners work are unclear, such as how the various settings work, how the AI behaves, and whether bots benefit from equipment, latents, affixes, etc.
    There's also how FPs handle autowords, Photon Blasts, Mag stats, lobby actions, etc. The list goes on, and on.
    All of that information has been readily available to JP players for a long time now. For international players, it's only been posted in bits and pieces.
    I collected and translated all of that information into a single post, so that everyone can easily access it.
    I didn't have to do it, but I did.

Prior to my writing the guide, people ON THiS FORUM were going out of their way to get fire latents.
    Despite nobody thanking me, I likely saved them that trouble.
    Why do I care? Because I'm not an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Redzone View Post
    The only thing support partners are good for is FUN points, Weak Bullet, Heals/Buffs, and llFoie spamming.
    Except they can't do most of those things when they're DEAD.
    The guide explains how to keep them alive.
    You'd know that if you bothered to read it.

Throughout my life, I've often wished that people cared enough to explain things to me in detail.
    Instead, I have to figure stuff out on my own most of the time.
    It's likely thanks to people like you, going out of your way to tell everyone that their helpful efforts are pointless (to you).
    Ever heard the phrase, "teaching is a thankless job"?

I'll never understand the (mostly Western?) mindset of going around putting people down for no reason.
    I guess it's because those people literally have nothing better to do.
    Such behavior is the extent of meaningfulness they can wring out of their lives.
    "Time to go out of my way to find something I don't care about, and make nasty comments about it!"
    The very essence of YouTube, one of the most well-known cesspools of the internet.
    Thanks for trying to slather us with some of that cesspool.

I often see JP people freely sharing all sorts of detailed, helpful information such as tutorials, tricks, tools and other great things.
    I don't recall ever seeing anyone go out of their way to tell them "this is not useful, to me".
    Why? BECAUSE IT'S COMPLETELY POINTLESS TO TELL PEOPLE THAT SOMETHING YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT IS USELESS TO YOU.
    Ever wonder how JP hobbyists manage to churn out so many amazing things in their spare time?
    Because they're probably not wasting their time looking for people to attack.
    Or wasting their time typing useful guides for random weirdos to complain about.

If the guide isn't useful to you, too bad for you.
    There are people out there who will make use of the information, and hopefully appreciate it.
    I'm glad the guide seemed to be of use to even someone like UnLucky.

Tl;dr - The world doesn't revolve around you, Redzone. Classic "casting pearls before swine" scenario.

Also, I'm not going to bother reading or replying to anything else you say here.
    I have tons of people waiting on me to finish making stuff, and I'm wasting my time explaining basic social etiquette to someone who clearly doesn't care about it.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 2, 2014 at 04:21 AM.

Oh, I never expressed my thanks, so I'm here to say it. The info on this guide was quite helpful to me. I made a rod with Ragne/Stamina3/Blow Resist3 and my friend partner dies less often now. It heals more often with Star Atomizers as well.

Even after FP charging gets fixed, I might just go back to setting it to Megiverse spam. Or maybe Zanverse with wind tree, hmm...

JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン