Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by holmwood View Post
    My Fo/Br has huge issues with pp when using bow. Banishing shot limits you to using Namegid or fast cast techs to get the most out of it, but these have high pp costs.

Br/Te wand whacks are good mob clearing if there's a lot of mobs. Not so good with 1-3... but you can just use techs. It's no biggie.

Banish techs could be used like a poor man's Elysion. Spam uncharged namegid to your heart's content with max pp convert and get double damage.

My lowbie Force can down ragne in half the time using a 500 tatk bow compared to using a rod. Imagine if I had vibras.
    Bows politely and says something about Homura.

2 votes for PP problems. Ouch.

I found this video and it made me feel better (that PP though)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShKWM3rs7OU

So, I take it my build is viable for darkers heavy situations
    Last edited by RyanDanger; Mar 24, 2014 at 10:48 PM.

Banish+Techs is surprisingly effective since Vibras Bow has comparable damage to most rods, though Braver also has lower T-Atk than even Fighter.

Fo/Br is the highest damage combination for pure charged tech casting when matching elemental weakness. Te/Br would be a little lower, and has worse PP regen while casting (but higher when not casting).

Force can equip the Vibras Bow, but not Techer. And also any rod or talis. If it wasn't for Light Mastery, I'd recommend you do that instead.

As Br/Te, pretty much your only viable weapon would be the Vibras Bow, and you'd have to cast everything off of your subpalette. You could use an all-class rod/talis/wand but then you'd just be a bad Force or Techer main without a gimmick.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Hahahaha that's really neat.

Also yeah I forgot TeHu is a perfectly fine hybrid. I was thinking about non-standard weird stuff like FoGu or something.

That bow thing is pretty neat though. Can you use banish arrow and switch weapons and it'll still work?
    Last edited by Chdata; Mar 25, 2014 at 12:33 AM.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Banish+Techs is surprisingly effective since Vibras Bow has comparable damage to most rods, though Braver also has lower T-Atk than even Fighter.

Fo/Br is the highest damage combination for pure charged tech casting when matching elemental weakness. Te/Br would be a little lower, and has worse PP regen while casting (but higher when not casting).

Force can equip the Vibras Bow, but not Techer. And also any rod or talis. If it wasn't for Light Mastery, I'd recommend you do that instead.

As Br/Te, pretty much your only viable weapon would be the Vibras Bow, and you'd have to cast everything off of your subpalette. You could use an all-class rod/talis/wand but then you'd just be a bad Force or Techer main without a gimmick.
    I would be doing Fo/Br straight up but the whole concept reminded me of Madoka and then I did math and it was like, hey. When everything is just darkers this is technically slightly better. Then I posted my build here to see if I was completely dumb about this. I doubt I'll actually ever play this but I really love theory crafting but fo/br is in a foreseeable future for me maybe if I got the madoka costume and bow then I'd cosplay it up with my special build for 5 dollars or whatever trees cost

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Hahahaha that's really neat.

Also yeah I forgot TeHu is a perfectly fine hybrid. I was thinking about non-standard weird stuff like FoGu or something.

That bow thing is pretty neat though. Can you use banish arrow and switch weapons and it'll still work?
    FoGu is perfectly viable. First you get an all class TMG and then you start punching yourself and you just keep punching yourself until you realize youre a bad person and should feel bad.

Also, I dont think it works that way. If it did then Vibras wouldn't be the crux of the set.

Yeah I figured.

.-.

i need a razer naga

then I could call people

and put spells on my subpalette
    Leader of team Touhou.

Banish Arrow disappears when you switch weapons.

But there's also Rapid Shoot Mastery which boosts tech damage, so there's not really a reason to switch anyway!

If only there were Vibras Mechguns... Perhaps in TD2?
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    But there's also Rapid Shoot Mastery which boosts tech damage, so there's not really a reason to switch anyway!
    What the fuck, really? That's useful to know.

And yeah, I forgot about the banish+tech combo. It's still not amazing but that does make it far more viable. Gives it a weird niche like Gu/Te, but better.

Is there going to be some new boss for TD2? Or are they just throwing vibras in there?
    Leader of team Touhou.

"i wish to erase "special" and impracticle build threads before they are born" - me

Quote Originally Posted by schnee4 View Post
    "i wish to erase "special" and impracticle build threads before they are born" - me