Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by schnee4 View Post
    "i wish to erase "special" and impracticle build threads before they are born" - me
    I know right? How dare people try to play a game their own way, its despicable.
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

Quote Originally Posted by o0Kais0o View Post
    I know right? How dare people try to play a multiplayer group based game their own way with no consideration for the party. its despicable.
    Corrected.

I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth but it's ok because I swallowed it back down

Quote Originally Posted by o0Kais0o View Post
    I know right? How dare people try to play a game their own way, its despicable.
    yes, as long as you are not my mpa
    please by all mens do as are your wish!

I'm all for being considerate, but I always figured that was more about in game conduct and popping moons to keep people alive rather than restricting yourself to a handful of play styles but meh.
    PSO2 Characters

I think you got it backwards. Having all the options available and use the best one for a particular task is the complete opposite of restricting yourself.

If you guys are going to keep taking dumps on each other about optimization vs fun or whatever can you do it somewhere else please, thank you

EDIT: Maybe complain at each other over PMs. That'd work nicely, yep. Thank you. <3

You guys can't stop me from being a special snowflake in your multiparty! Please help me defend the tower as I am on the floor dead as Braver/techer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratazana View Post
    I think you got it backwards. Having all the options available and use the best one for a particular task is the complete opposite of restricting yourself.
    Some people don't have time to build all the best options that's what I meant by restricting, having to make someting to please the tryhards and possibly not actually enjoying the game for yourself.

Also Coatl, people die a lot as br/te? I know a couple people who roll that and they barely die, even in TD...

And to RyanDanger... I'm not trying to dump on anybody dude.
    Last edited by o0Kais0o; Mar 27, 2014 at 12:05 PM.
    PSO2 Characters

The whole optimized vs fun debate takes place in nearly every thread not titled "How do I Br(Gu)/Hu??"

Everyone understands everyone else's side of the debate and any time it's brought up it's like, "Good job. I never knew that. You must be great at parties I mean irl parties oops"

Don't worry, don't cry, I'm not going to shock flaz prematurely or ruin your precious tower run.
    I'm sub level 45 right now and (unless I quit school, my job, and poop sock this game) I probably won't be capped for some time. By then the SEGA gods will probably make this build so great you guys will shame Bravers for thinking about doing melee (or maybe not *prays quietly to SEGA*)

The point of this thread was to see how Br/Te compares to Fo/Br in a darker heavy scenario when using the Banish + Magic combo. Good news, I got my answer, it is marginally better but mostly thematic *cough* madoka *cough*
    I also wanted to see if Banish + Magic is any good. I guess it is? Not as good as Br(Gu)/Hu? idk idc.