Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Banish Magic hurts but is not on par with other options. That being said it's a very good tactic to use for that particular subclass.

Although, I think flipping it to be Te/Br would get slightly better use out of it. After all, higher tech damage when pumping a Banish Shot up is something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_S View Post
    Banish Magic hurts but is not on par with other options. That being said it's a very good tactic to use for that particular subclass.

Although, I think flipping it to be Te/Br would get slightly better use out of it. After all, higher tech damage when pumping a Banish Shot up is something to think about.
    Problem is Te can't Vibras. The other T-Atk bows fail in comparison and even with dual light masteries won't be on par with a generalized Fo/Br. But Br/Te in this scenario > Fo/Br. (refer to my janky math that I'd update if it really mattered because the result is similar)

Quote Originally Posted by RyanDanger View Post
    Problem is Te can't Vibras. The other T-Atk bows fail in comparison and even with dual light masteries won't be on par with a generalized Fo/Br. But Br/Te in this scenario > Fo/Br. (refer to my janky math that I'd update if it really mattered because the result is similar)
    Oh yeah, forgot about Vibras not allowing Techers to equip it. Bravers and original classes only. Funny that it doesn't boost S-ATK but Hunter can equip it.

And then the Techer-equippable alternative, Nebula Wind, has shitty T-ATK in comparison but actually gives S-ATK.

So yeah, SEGA hates Techer and only wants Hunter to be a subclass. Right.