Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default The New Tower Defense

Are the parties i'm in just plain horrible, or am I just horrible, or both? Or is this new tower defense actually hard?!

BO is useless. RIP PUGs. btw-Niji's Avatar

It's just you/your MPA that's horrible.

This second tower defense is way easier compared to the first one.
    #1 PSOW Poster 2014 (Voted by Shiyo and infiniteeverlasting)

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    your an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failurelol View Post
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

I would go with, "this new tower defense actually is hard!"

with a slight case of ranking competition.

i was on block 10 tho.... isn't that considered the pro block full of premium jacked users?
    and is there anything different in terms of drops in this new tower defense?

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    i was on block 10 tho.... isn't that considered the pro block full of premium jacked users?
    Lately, a lot of retard B20 players have been invading B10 so no, not anymore.

your an idiot.
    You wanna continue feel free to message me in game anytime you want. Failurelol/Failure/12512110. Ill be more than happy to make you cry and commit suicide you worthless keyboard warrior monitor tan weeabo LOOOL

From what I've heard, B10 is known to be filled with crappy players.

Don't know about your server, but in mine 10-11 are almost always shitty.

The first raid was bad because basically we didn't even know what we were doing lol. The second raid we were trying hard and still doing badly (because still not knowing what we're doing plus 54 level pikers lol). I was in block 17.

The 6am PST runs were in block 12 I think and went a lot better. Still lost first tower due to bomb which pissed me off a little (I was defending towers unlike all the other pro 65s that were swarming Biblas). Second and third runs I made a point of reminding people to:
    1. Watch the towers for infection
    2. Watch for bomb
    I need better Japanese for these instructions, but it did seem to wake the bastards up haha.

Last run was not all that great because I was the ONLY WB in the whole party so I couldn't watch for bomb or defend the first towers all that well because ... WB. I tried at the first boss to defend towers but we almost lost a tower because apparently Ragne without WB is hard, yo! So I said F-it and WB leg than weak point and he was dead in 10s.

I am telling you, everyone rolling GU/HU is really not a great thing at all.

Also not good when everyone swarms the boss or when 4 people cannot kill a Ragne or a Zesh efficiently. Come on, 4 gunners on that Ragne and he's still alive? For shame.

I personally think this is harder in a random party because people don't know where they should stay and where you should be changes depending on the wave and the state of your walls and towers. In the previous one we had a clear setup... 4, 4, 4; wave 1 everyone at North, wave 4 everyone together... only the noobiest of the noob parties would f-it up. Also we've had months of the first one.

I'm sure it will eventually get better. People will learn to watch the map from time to time to go kill infections and to watch for bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    From what I've heard, B10 is known to be filled with crappy players.
    Nowadays, yes. I have seen a lot of team Code members and B20 EN players camping there for EQs.

You know that block is fucked when you got EN idiots spamming public chat @B10 for N~VH TACOs, VH AQs, etc and having a stupid and long conversation in public while other guy is whispering.

your an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post
    Don't know about your server, but in mine 10-11 are almost always shitty.

The first raid was bad because basically we didn't even know what we were doing lol. The second raid we were trying hard and still doing badly (because still not knowing what we're doing plus 54 level pikers lol). I was in block 17.

The 6am PST runs were in block 12 I think and went a lot better. Still lost first tower due to bomb which pissed me off a little (I was defending towers unlike all the other pro 65s that were swarming Biblas). Second and third runs I made a point of reminding people to:
    1. Watch the towers for infection
    2. Watch for bomb
    I need better Japanese for these instructions, but it did seem to wake the bastards up haha.

Last run was not all that great because I was the ONLY WB in the whole party so I couldn't watch for bomb or defend the first towers all that well because ... WB. I tried at the first boss to defend towers but we almost lost a tower because apparently Ragne without WB is hard, yo! So I said F-it and WB leg than weak point and he was dead in 10s.

I am telling you, everyone rolling GU/HU is really not a great thing at all.

Also not good when everyone swarms the boss or when 4 people cannot kill a Ragne or a Zesh efficiently. Come on, 4 gunners on that Ragne and he's still alive? For shame.

I personally think this is harder in a random party because people don't know where they should stay and where you should be changes depending on the wave and the state of your walls and towers. In the previous one we had a clear setup... 4, 4, 4; wave 1 everyone at North, wave 4 everyone together... only the noobiest of the noob parties would f-it up. Also we've had months of the first one.

I'm sure it will eventually get better. People will learn to watch the map from time to time to go kill infections and to watch for bomb.
    i totally agree, I hate it when people panic at the sight of a swarm and ignore destroying those bombs on the back of those darkers. Even worse is when people totally ignore the bases and believe that "some random 65'er will go defend them while i can just go and kill this vibras". But partly it is also because we still didn't really know what is going on, especially when we were totally surprised to see darkers attack from the other direction (they were spawning from the back, correct me if i'm wrong here) at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by deahamlet View Post

Some will, most won't. I mean look at the First TD, there are still shit load of people that still doesn't know what to do in TD.