Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

530 dex helps, but doesn't cover it completely. Probably more the fact that you're playing lolbraver, and possibly using katana gear for the higher crit rates.

I guess it's a braver thing then

I have over 600 dex if I'm on my braver dex mag and I can vouch for dex helping with my Ex5 剣影/リヒト damage variance, on my Fi SATK mag however, I definitely notice huge differences when I'm using nyoibo that I all classed.

If you don't have katana gear running, and don't have asinine amounts of dex (pure mag master race), your damage variance will be around 20% below your crits with ~420-430 dex.

Do note that a weapon with 1000 atk would be providing 900 dex for you just so you can get an idea of how much dex you have to make up on crafted weapons.

That isn't how it works. Rare weapons inherently raise your minimum damage to a specific value (varies between weapon to weapon, typical value was given as 90%), regardless of its other stats. If your DEX stat surpasses this, it will be used to calculate the minimum damage value instead. If it does not, DEX does absolutely nothing. Red/Blue weapons have a significantly lower minimum damage value than the standard rare, while crafted weapons and non-rares have no inherent minimum damage values tied to them at all.

Okay that sounds about right.