Page 19 of 758 FirstFirst ... 9161718192021222969119519 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    you directly login with the last character you have used.
    That was more of a troubleshooting question for musicm, since they were asked to input the 16 digit password.

Quote Originally Posted by WBMike View Post
    That was more of a troubleshooting question for musicm, since they were asked to input the 16 digit password.
    Thanks, but as Sacrificial said; it just connects me directly to the last character I played.
    Which was created with the "First Time Players" button during character creation. I did not download and use the character designer, so I only used a preset look.

Also, before I'm asked; I did try and choose the "Phantasy Star Online 2 Players" when initially creating a character, but I was still brick-walled by that 16 digit password screen.

Quote Originally Posted by [S]kyHawk View Post
    What happens if say, due to certain circumstances, you lose access to your previous device to get the 16-digit code, and you want to play PSO2es on another device.

How do you get the code then?
    Need an answer to this. My computer got BSOD to death and had to reinstall windows and lost my bluestack device/settings.

Apparently the api for the myshop code returns a 404. That could be they have it disabled but i'm guessing it's yet another example of dead code in pso2es.

*sadface*

Or possibly features that have not yet been implemented. Or at least we can hope, right?

My Nexus 5 just came in the mail, gonna try switching devices when I get home. I just need the 16-digit code off my existing device to make the switch, right?

The fun scratch needs to stop being an asshole and give me some Grenade Shell chips. You can't get them through quest drops and I'm sick of mine being at Ability level 1.

Couple questions:

1. What the hell does a PSE Burst or Cross Burst do in this game? I can't tell.
    2. Will the tweaker and English patch autoupdate? Or do I need to download it regularly from the site to make sure I have the latest version?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_Asari View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [s]kyHawk View Post
    What happens if say, due to certain circumstances, you lose access to your previous device to get the 16-digit code, and you want to play PSO2es on another device.

How do you get the code then?
    Need an answer to this. My computer got BSOD to death and had to reinstall windows and lost my bluestack device/settings.
    Uh... Please help.

Or do we need to send a support ticket to SEGA or something?

Default Help

So I just bought 2000 AC using PSO2es. It turns out once you linked your PSO2 char to PSO2es you can't transfer ships. So now I need some help deleting or maybe unlinking my PSO2es char to my PSO2 account so I can transfer ships.
    Reason for transferring? I am from Ship 10, I just came back to the game 2 days ago after a 1year 4 month absence. Ship 10 seems dead except for EQ time so I want to move to Ship 2.

*EDIT*
    Fixed it. I just needed to make a new character on the same ship. It's ok now.
    Last edited by j0shst3r; Apr 16, 2014 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [S]kyHawk View Post
    Uh... Please help.

Or do we need to send a support ticket to SEGA or something?
    I assume so, but might as well give up.