Page 607 of 758 FirstFirst ... 107507557597604605606607608609610617657707 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,070 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I'm not quite sure what kind of reply you were expecting...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I got into es not too long ago, as in actually play the game and not log in for CF. Still not too sure about some things.

I did the scratch and had 324 Rappy medals...
    Spoiler!

I have 24 left, I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up for getting that Annette.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    I got into es not too long ago, as in actually play the game and not log in for CF. Still not too sure about some things.

I did the scratch and had 324 Rappy medals...
    Spoiler!

I have 24 left, I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up for getting that Annette.
    I managed to get Gene with 180 coins and I'm all out. The AC scratch gives Gene 2.0% drop chance but the rappy scratch numbers aren't given so Its safe to assume that the drop chance is even lower. I wouldn't expect to get Annette next week. Personally depending on how good she is I may cave in and spend AC because I am lacking strong chips to clear XH.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm not quite sure what kind of reply you were expecting...
    Let me take a stab at this: acquiring them is over and done with. Quina was in the last EM bonus scratch, Rira is in the Magic Card trade shop, which is gone tomorrow, though the quest that has magic card drops is over. And Ely was only obtainable as long as you log in at least 3 days consecutively per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Let me take a stab at this: acquiring them is over and done with. Quina was in the last EM bonus scratch, Rira is in the Magic Card trade shop, which is gone tomorrow, though the quest that has magic card drops is over. And Ely was only obtainable as long as you log in at least 3 days consecutively per week.
    Were any of them worth the hassle of acquiring anyway? No one was very excited about obtaining them like they are with Gene.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    This is the kind of reply that I wanted. Thank you for the information, and thank you for the help!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quina is a PA-Tech booster for Techs that is weaker than the farmable ones, with one higher equip cost than them to boot! she's active chip, but her PP cost is 19.8 since her PP cost reduction applies to her own activation, and lasts one minute so you wouldn't have to reactivate in a boss EQ. so yeah she's an A-type that is weaker than the farmable intensification chips, only gives fire element (since you could have the generic tech boosters cover element too) the pp cost reduction is the only thing she would have over those.

Rira is a slightly cheaper but weaker Lisa

Eli is Gal Wind but with half the equip cost and a third of the damage boost. still has the full PP regen effect though.

overall they were not the worst things to be given out for free, but Rira probably wasn't worth the grind for ability max at all.

Can someone help me with this just brought my 1st tablet a Samsung S3 and i was trying to get this to play on it but I keep getting this message.

Attachment 41284

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    Can someone help me with this just brought my 1st tablet a Samsung S3 and i was trying to get this to play on it but I keep getting this message.

Attachment 41284
    Hooray, more broken attachments. Try an image hosting site instead.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Hooray, more broken attachments. Try an image hosting site instead.
    Oh god It was there shortly after I posted it that is so stupid anyway here is there message i am getting.

Fi9AblD.png