Page 508 of 758 FirstFirst ... 8408458498505506507508509510511518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by punyon View Post
    Damn, was planning to hold off until news about xmas/new year chips @_@
    Same here, but getting Fire Arms seems like it'd be a good idea, especially considering how weak my Fire set is.

In a way, fire is actually the easiest element to make effective, given avenger and ideal duos are both fire, and when combined with each other effectively cap your element.

Indeed, although despite doing a ton of SH / XH triggers, I've still managed to avoid getting either of them.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Don't forget to participate in the player feedback for 5 Rappy coin
    http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=3278
    I suggested Magical Wand, Coated Doublis, and the esca clone launcher for future weaponoids

though I am sure people are probably going to rush that down for adding a EPD and Kasumi no Tachi chips

I'd like a Dagger of Serafi weaponoid, that would be cool, it's my favorite weapon, design wise.

Also, question, Rappy Medals don't expire, do they? I have several hundred saved up, would hate for them to be wasted.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Nope, Medals don't expire, unless you left them in your present box for too long.

I too also wrote in Daggers of Seraphy, such an intricate design; would be interesting to see what the living representation of it would look like. Since someone also brought up Kazaminotachi, I had actually brought up Orochiagito, the original OP (at the time) katana. The big thing to remember is that there is usually a set bonus to the weaponoids - realistically speaking most 13 and 14* weapons would not even be considered.

So how is the christmas weaponoid from the new quest?

Pretty useless if you don't use techs. Ice ones at that. That however didn't stop me from setting it as my lobby weaponoid.

While I haven't given my feedback yet, I will most certainly comment that the length of EQs should be dramatically reduced. For a mobile game to require you to actually connect your device to a power point when it started at a full charge is somewhat against the idea of "mobile" gaming. Friends list expansion, the ability to log on to both main game and es at the same time on different characters (locking es storage/myshop while double logged to prevent dodgy happenings), trigger requests being tied to who it was sent to rather than to account and tied to whichever character accepts it, and finally the option to show player ID for requests, so when receiving requests from multiple characters of the same person, you know who actually sent them and don't have to wonder "who is this guy, do I even have an <x> on my list".

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I kinda would really like just having all characters on a ship use the same chip storage+rappy medal pool; also make login bonuses and account rewards only happen once per ship too obviously. it's great for helping a character's exp but trying to get the most metals for each character for more rolls is just an absolute chore. but I suppose that wouldnt really happen at this point since, say, if they just merged all of your character's chip storage into one, a lot of people would get way too big of a benefit due to all the multiple rolls they were able to make across all characters by this point