Page 573 of 758 FirstFirst ... 73473523563570571572573574575576583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 7578
    Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

iirc the full body of of most the weaponoids in the popularity contest had a full-body image.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    I got mine today too. The book is really nice but I was surprised that half the book is a chip encyclopedia which doesn't shed any extra light on the actual chips. lol

re: names, this is the reason why I was skeptical that Gene was spelled with a G instead of a J. Some of their translations of names to English are either awkward to pronounce or don't really follow general Japanese to English phonological rules. Zackard is a good example of this (Zakkaado - ザッカード) -- Zuckerd doesn't match the Japanese pronunciation in English at all. Even more evidenced by Moa -- as you said, he should be named More but the translation is based off how Claymore is spelled in Japanese (Kureimoa - クレイモア).
    I realized about a few weeks ago that spelling her name with a G makes a real good pun on her name.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm curious, have any of you completed all EX missions? and if so was there a special reward for doing so?
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto View Post
    I'm curious, have any of you completed all EX missions? and if so was there a special reward for doing so?
    Pretty sure 100%ing EX Quests doesn't really get you anything special.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

swiki seems to be saying that King Rappy can be aquired through what I presume is gene's side-story quest; is it just a clear reward or is it farmable (that would be kinda gross)?

It's a score bonus reward for Gene's side story. Also, clearing her side story will enable her chip (the one in the trade shop) to apply to techs as well.

Is it worth powering up my Gene chip so I can get a universal A frame to form a sort of "power triad" with Darker Busters and SORO? Or is it better to just get a Booster chip?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

It's worth powering that chip up just so you have options - it's not as good as the boosters or the other A frames, but it does what it does at a very good cost.

Also, next EM is with Nove Ringarder.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Apr 10, 2017 at 11:11 PM.

Is it also worth powering up Luraira, since it's also A frame?

I got the Egg Paska Weaponoid from the 3rd Anniversary Quest lol
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.