Page 480 of 758 FirstFirst ... 380430470477478479480481482483490530580 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 7578

Lol yea kind of just slapped something together with h
    What i had...

This is what is currently on that char....

Spoiler!
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Lol yea kind of just slapped something together with h
    What i had...

This is what is currently on that char....

Spoiler!
    I would definitely swap out Rose Flotz for New Year Seraphy. It's one of the best Chase Chips, only beaten by Avenger and Bio Beld.

So... did another 10+1 scratch and I got Bio Beld and Dio Tigredor. Still not sure on the deck building side though.

Current Chips:

Spoiler!

I'm currently running with my Invade Wing + 10* Wild Round, Bio Beld on the main slot, then Fubuki Toushou, Dio Tigredor and Afin for the EQ, then one of my FPs with a hopefully good chip. Gameplay-wise, it feels pretty clunky to have to keep track of actives to keep my damage up but eh.

Quick question, De Malmoth has an effect that adds damage on hit, but is it restricted to ice-weak enemies? I noticed some bluish effects on the damage numbers when I did some Volcanic Cave Arks Quests but nowhere else.

(also, I didn't manage to reply last time but thanks to those who replied to my post a few weeks back)

With that selection I'd run bio beld/fubuki/dio tigredor/doesn't even matter/orchestra. If you have an 8* elder rebellion I'd suggest using that as your PA instead. That covers chase/A/E/nothing/PA, and would give you more than enough element anyway. De mammoth is a normal chase chip, but has a really low rate of activation and is weak, no idea on that blue effect.

I just did my first trigger for this EQ, ~18.5m damage, got around 1800 points. Will have to wait for an actual eq to see what the difference is (unless someone is willing to take a fall, as it were) because nobody cares about non rankings with bad bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    With that selection I'd run bio beld/fubuki/dio tigredor/doesn't even matter/orchestra. If you have an 8* elder rebellion I'd suggest using that as your PA instead. That covers chase/A/E/nothing/PA, and would give you more than enough element anyway. De mammoth is a normal chase chip, but has a really low rate of activation and is weak, no idea on that blue effect.
    As it happens, I have an 8* ER and an 11* All Class TMG.

Thanks for the advice.

You don't actually have to have all class weapons to use in ES. There's actually no class restrictions to weapons at all, the only limited factor is stat requirements to get the full damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    You don't actually have to have all class weapons to use in ES. There's actually no class restrictions to weapons at all, the only limited factor is stat requirements to get the full damage.
    All Class is less restrictive about achieving max stats, though. It helps when you want to play specific classes that you want to level grind for.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

So... What happened this chapter?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I just did my first trigger for this EQ, ~18.5m damage, got around 1800 points. Will have to wait for an actual eq to see what the difference is (unless someone is willing to take a fall, as it were) because nobody cares about non rankings with bad bosses.
    Someone was willing to be the fall guy for a couple of triggers I sent out, in order to confirm what was changed. It feels like now you get more points for sending out a trigger even if you don't deal huge damage (but at least pass the goal line, haven't tested the alternative - edit - tested now, if you die to a boss you also get completely gimped points), but dealing huge damage also nets you more (10m net me almost 1600, 19m net me almost 1900). The person reported his results: 408 for one of them, 368 for the other, suggesting three things:
    1) That particular score is likely based solely off of boss level and difficulty (ie. SH 60 vs SH 54, or VH 54 3* vs VH 60 half star)
    2) The "goal line bonus" is now where the majority of earned points have been transferred
    3) Future rankings are going to be drastically more biased towards people killing triggers rather than tagging and swapping to another to maximise score, in turn resulting that the top rankers probably aren't going to get quite near that much (or if they still do, god damn).
    Last edited by Atmius; Oct 14, 2016 at 03:35 AM.

I have a question about the pso2es specific units that boosts your max element value.

1. can u equip 3 of them at a time so u get the bonus 3 times?

2. also now that there are 2 different units one that increase max value by 20 and one that increases it by 10 and gives u 10cp which one are the better ones?

3. also does cp work like PP in pso2?