Page 486 of 758 FirstFirst ... 386436476483484485486487488489496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 7578

Nope, they expire if you don't spend them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Nope, they expire if you don't spend them.
    Ah I see. Thank you.

Is there a point to having Attribute Boosters/Recovery chips? I have maybe over 200 of them and feel like they are useless since they take up a chip slot if I am reading them right.

Quote Originally Posted by xsuicidal View Post
    Ah I see. Thank you.

Is there a point to having Attribute Boosters/Recovery chips? I have maybe over 200 of them and feel like they are useless since they take up a chip slot if I am reading them right.
    No purpose

Also tested out the new ice tech.
    Last edited by Sizustar; Oct 28, 2016 at 09:59 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

how good is million storm? Is elder rebellion still the strongest PA?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    how good is million storm? Is elder rebellion still the strongest PA?
    It's a fairly solid DPS art for Bows, and it's easy to cancel out of. But Elder Rebellion is still the best attack.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Things I learned in todays double EQ that I didn't know before:
    5% grind boosters and +1 grind risk reducers are only available from VH and below.
    High slot things seem to primarily drop from VH and below (exclusive to maybe? I got nothing higher than 3 slots in 150 triggers today).
    It's pretty tiring ranking in an EQ.
    The new scoring is bad.

To elaborate on the last point, the new scoring system basically prevents 'dumping' triggers (starting a trigger of your own, and then cancelling it to go directly to the 'send to others' screen) because you only get 300-400 points from doing so, as opposed to 1500+ passing the goal line and the timer expiring wihout you dying. Dumping (and tagging (same as dumping but for requests sent to you) as many requests as possible while not actively contributing) leads to more triggers being sent, which in turn leads to an overall higher score pool. Looking at the current score card, I could theoretically do one more eq and then skip the rest because the score pool for top 100 is that low this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    5% grind boosters and +1 grind risk reducers are only available from VH and below.
    High slot things seem to primarily drop from VH and below (exclusive to maybe? I got nothing higher than 3 slots in 150 triggers today).
    The new scoring is bad.

To elaborate on the last point, the new scoring system basically prevents 'dumping' triggers (starting a trigger of your own, and then cancelling it to go directly to the 'send to others' screen) because you only get 300-400 points from doing so, as opposed to 1500+ passing the goal line and the timer expiring wihout you dying. Dumping (and tagging (same as dumping but for requests sent to you) as many requests as possible while not actively contributing) leads to more triggers being sent, which in turn leads to an overall higher score pool. Looking at the current score card, I could theoretically do one more eq and then skip the rest because the score pool for top 100 is that low this time around.
    Something else to consider this ranked em, is boost week going on in the main game, not everyone of course will care as much, but me personally I would prefer to spend all my current free time using it for new in game content spamming Ultimate Amduscia for 13 stars and 12 star units with 150% rdr, or even the exp boost for leveling etc, rather than grinding out on pso2es playing a monthly ranked em that's been going for a year now, I'm sure that has to have at least a little impact on how tight the current leader boards are going.

I really wish we could be logged in to ES and the main game at the same time, just not the same character same time, or locking the ES storage too etc, I know I would definitely be on ES way more if that was the case, and I bet the leader boards would be much different as well.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    The new scoring is bad.

Teach me the secrets of getting high rank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Teach me the secrets of getting high rank
    Able to kill the boss quickly with a good chip set-up, and a very active friend list.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I decided to log on ES and take a SS of my current rank and stats for the EM, I was pretty shocked to see how high I am with how little I have played. if I am not mistaken this score in the noir draal em we had in (August?) would have been over rank 30k

Edit: Also apologies to anyone on my friends list for me not being as active this time, blame sega for boost week and es ranked going same time

Last edited by cheeto; Oct 29, 2016 at 02:34 PM.
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel