Page 518 of 758 FirstFirst ... 18418468508515516517518519520521528568618 ... LastLast
Results 5,171 to 5,180 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Playing on these characters that were lucky enough to pull Annette and who have facet folia reminds me just how bullshit that shock status effect is: It lasts for nearly a minute, and if you get hit at the start what could be 50+m worth of damage suddenly barely becomes 10.
    It's almost like they planned it that way to get you to spend cash on getting a Radiant.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Today I got 13 material zero, which was less than I was hoping for given I was running double drops for the whole EQ. On the flip side, I actually got an arion dagger reward, so that puts me at one +35 and one fresh now. I also managed to easily onepass a lightning XH with offeensive ease. Today seemed biased towards people sending dark triggers for me today, which was bad because the only dark chip people have on my friends list is yamigarasu (which the character in question who was getting a lot of dark requests has in the loadout).

I really want more yami's. Also this ranking is really competitive in a way, 520k points is barely under rank 2k. Looking at my cumulative score I'd be at rank 47, though that's ignoring that I've ignored a bunch of triggers in favour of changing characters and the like.
    Last edited by Atmius; Dec 24, 2016 at 04:43 AM.

176 Roll and not a single Anette or single useful chip this is depressing

so, uh, I rolled and got the Aika chip on my main, but then discovered that the Annette chip wasn't available yet. I'm at that weird place where I'm upset that I screwed up the timings, but I got my first 12* chip which is probably great. @_@

I'm just gathering medals on my alts to get a shot for the Annette chip and I just realized I had no idea how to use techs here. Are there specific Techs where I need to do anything other than just tapping it?

Quote Originally Posted by qqchurch View Post
    so, uh, I rolled and got the Aika chip on my main, but then discovered that the Annette chip wasn't available yet. I'm at that weird place where I'm upset that I screwed up the timings, but I got my first 12* chip which is probably great. @_@

I'm just gathering medals on my alts to get a shot for the Annette chip and I just realized I had no idea how to use techs here. Are there specific Techs where I need to do anything other than just tapping it?
    What do you mean beside tapping it?

You press the chip, tech activate and does it's thing, same as the PA chip.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    What do you mean beside tapping it?

You press the chip, tech activate and does it's thing, same as the PA chip.
    Ah thanks, I vaguely recalled someone saying here that there's a Tech that they have to tap twice to deal charged damage but forgot which Tech it was.

Ah thanks, I vaguely recalled someone saying here that there's a Tech that they have to tap twice to deal charged damage but forgot which Tech it was.
    I don't remember any tech that does that, even Gizonde, which just activate and is active till either you dodge out or run out of CP.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I don't remember any tech that does that, even Gizonde, which just activate and is active till either you dodge out or run out of CP.
    dang, I guess I recalled that incorrectly then? Ah, well.

--

Impulse control lost out and I rolled my 15 medals on my main, got a bunch of 10* PAs and Bio Triner so... yay? I guess.
    Last edited by qqchurch; Dec 24, 2016 at 07:07 AM.

So I finally pulled Facet Folia, and an EX one at that. The damage is, as everyone else has already stated by now, pretty darned silly. But I've found that it doesn't really lend itself too well to this EQ, due to the Shock status attack that's a bit awkward to dodge at times. That being said, even when getting shocked at the beginning of a fight, I was still able to put out 30m damage, so I'll probably just stick to using it.

dang, I guess I recalled that incorrectly then? Ah, well.

--

Impulse control lost out and I rolled my 15 medals on my main, got a bunch of 10* PAs and Bio Triner so... yay? I guess.
    Your memory is a little bit off. There's only one chip that functions the way you explained it - Sakura End.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    So I finally pulled Facet Folia, and an EX one at that. The damage is, as everyone else has already stated by now, pretty darned silly. But I've found that it doesn't really lend itself too well to this EQ, due to the Shock status attack that's a bit awkward to dodge at times. That being said, even when getting shocked at the beginning of a fight, I was still able to put out 30m damage, so I'll probably just stick to using it.
    The really busted chip is Facet Folia 2 - sure the higher ones do more damage, but we're not talking about a huge jump, but there's a 10 cost difference between 2 and EX - those 10 cost points can really let you ramp up the damage via better boost chips equipped. That and Nesis Arion by default come in lightning - if you grind that past 30, it's just going to enable you to equip even more.