Page 406 of 758 FirstFirst ... 306356396403404405406407408409416456506 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 7578

I'm kind of annoyed that I only got a ton of different 11* weaponoids on the two characters I actually use, but at least now all of my characters have a 12*.

It's not like the extra power is even needed, since one passing XH quests is counterproductive.

i'm trying to run this via an andoid emulator but every emulator i've tried gives me a bsod on setup.
    whea uncorrectable error. anyone else encounter this?. i just want the free exp tickets for logging on u_u i have a phone but it only has a 2 gb sd card. assuming my lg70 could even run it.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

got it working was some virtualization engine conflict with avast

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    The PSO2ES server is suddenly lagging to hell.
    Everyone must be trying to get last minute rolls in.

I squeezed as many medals out as I could.
    Grand Total = 213 rolls. That's about 600 medals.
    Zero 12 stars.
    Really?

I got the Seraphy and 11~12* weaponoid on my main and six alt, I thought the rate was pretty good, but I guess that's RNG for you.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

So, currently trying to get AC on es but for some reason it says 'transaction cannot be completed at this time'. Anyone else having this problem or are servers overloaded atm that transactions wont go through?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

So I was updating our chip database since I've been putting it off for so long, when I discovered that Sega is getting a little carried away with the chip names lately.

I kinda figured short and to the point was kinda necessary with these kinda games, but wow was I wrong. 【華の吟遊詩人】感謝型歌姫アーサー? I mean, those chips are part of a crossover with another similar card collecting game, but still. Good lord!

And to those that have gotten 12 stars lately, congrats! I have yet to get a single one or any weaponoid. :n Was hoping for at least an Itsuki or an Aika but nope. Guess I'll stick with Io and Valentine Lisa for life.

Best characters. S'gud life.

The Phantasy Star wiki! Celebrating over 1000 pages of Phantasy Star goodness~

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrispy View Post
    So I was updating our chip database since I've been putting it off for so long, when I discovered that Sega is getting a little carried away with the chip names lately.

I kinda figured short and to the point was kinda necessary with these kinda games, but wow was I wrong. 【華の吟遊詩人】感謝型歌姫アーサー? I mean, those chips are part of a crossover with another similar card collecting game, but still. Good lord!

And to those that have gotten 12 stars lately, congrats! I have yet to get a single one or any weaponoid. :n Was hoping for at least an Itsuki or an Aika but nope. Guess I'll stick with Io and Valentine Lisa for life.

Best characters. S'gud life.
    Yeah, those million arthur chips are pretty great.

Though, If it wasn't for those chips, wouldn't have found how much I could get away with for text spacing.

These are pretty long as well:
    二代目クラリスクレイス[プレミアム]
    二代目クラリスクレイス[Sプレミアム]
    神秘なる蒼爪 セイクリッドダスター
    魂惹の魄剣 ナールクレセント
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Yeah, those million arthur chips are pretty great.

Though, If it wasn't for those chips, wouldn't have found how much I could get away with for text spacing.

These are pretty long as well:
    二代目クラリスクレイス[プレミアム]
    二代目クラリスクレイス[Sプレミアム]
    神秘なる蒼爪 セイクリッドダスター
    魂惹の魄剣 ナールクレセント
    The 7th Dragon ones were also kinda long, 過去の竜を狩る者 フォーチュナー, but thankfully those were not actually phrases. Haha, kudos to ya'll for working within text limits with these things.

I gave english a quick look through and it all looks spiffy except for Seraphy Gun released. That one is a bit broken.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoCrispy View Post
    The 7th Dragon ones were also kinda long, 過去の竜を狩る者 フォーチュナー, but thankfully those were not actually phrases. Haha, kudos to ya'll for working within text limits with these things.

I gave english a quick look through and it all looks spiffy except for Seraphy Gun released. That one is a bit broken.

Oh thanks, I'll look into it. Sometimes when you're doing late night translations and you accidentally forget a closing quote, this happens. I'll push an update when I fix it.

I'll also note that I'm not very good with Kanji, so if you got any leads on that, please let me know.
    Last edited by Sirius-91; May 16, 2016 at 04:54 PM.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh you betcha. I started the wiki page as a hobby before bumped or anyone really listed chips online with english names, so some of them have some derpy names that I need to update. I already put down my thoughts for most stuff on our pages. I hafta warn you though, I'm probably not as good with kanji as you are haha.

Some of these things are also colloquial, so if you wanna translate it literally or figuratively, that's really up to you.