Page 402 of 758 FirstFirst ... 302352392399400401402403404405412452502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 7578

Hey, anyone know what the most efficient quest to run for weaponoid affinity is?

I've been running the highest difficulty tier of the current event quest with Quartz Dragon.

I haven't had much luck with the ice scratch.
    Got one adaman and one of the beach katana (duell whatever, forgot the name).

From the PSO2A scratch, I got about 3 Aikas, 1 Itsuki.
    Forgot how many times I tried those scratches. Probably around 200 times.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; May 9, 2016 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lunamaniac View Post
    Hey, anyone know what the most efficient quest to run for weaponoid affinity is?

I've been running the highest difficulty tier of the current event quest with Quartz Dragon.
    Weaponoid affinity is tied to the amount of stamina you use, so as far as efficiency goes, you probably won't go any faster than Rappy Research VH, which is 30 stamina but much faster to clear than most of the 32 point SH runs. Otherwise its a tossup between rappies and SH event quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Weaponoid affinity is tied to the amount of stamina you use, so as far as efficiency goes, you probably won't go any faster than Rappy Research VH, which is 30 stamina but much faster to clear than most of the 32 point SH runs. Otherwise its a tossup between rappies and SH event quests.
    Thank you! So I just need to spend my stamina as quickly as possible.

Went on my alt, decided to do an 11x pull on the PSO2TA banner on a whim, got Rina. Guess I know who I'm gonna start playing more regularly.

Also, what's Dragon Slayer like? I just pulled her Chip, so I haven't finished her story yet, but it looks like I'm slaying Dragons. So far.
    Last edited by Altiea; May 10, 2016 at 05:41 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Racial multiplier and damage cut. All around useful when fighting against dragons.

As for the Rina/SORO chip, depending on how fast you clear fights, you may not see it get used to full effect - it'll take about 15 seconds after use to get the full damage bonus.

Racial multiplier and damage cut. All around useful when fighting against dragons.

As for the Rina/SORO chip, depending on how fast you clear fights, you may not see it get used to full effect - it'll take about 15 seconds after use to get the full damage bonus.
    Ooh, that's pretty nifty. What's she like as a character, I mean? I can still barely read, so I'm only catching bits here and there.

Oh, so that's why I wasn't seeing anything happen. Guess it's only relevant for EQs/Blu Ringahda/EX Bosses.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Rina's not useless, but her use is in longer fights, because you gain 30% to a max of 180% every 3 seconds.

As a character, Dragon Slayer is, "Wise beyond her years". Her speech and personality are similar to that of Sukunahime, but will teach you how to be reliant on both yourself and on your friends/comrades. Her backstory is a little bit sad though; many of her previous owners relied on her too much, which lead to overconfidence and as such, BAD THINGS(tm) to them, and loneliness for her.

As a character, Dragon Slayer is, "Wise beyond her years". Her speech and personality are similar to that of Sukunahime, but will teach you how to be reliant on both yourself and on your friends/comrades. Her backstory is a little bit sad though; many of her previous owners relied on her too much, which lead to overconfidence and as such, BAD THINGS(tm) to them, and loneliness for her.
    Oh, that's why I thought she sounded sad. Getting to know the Weaponoids is pretty fun.

Well, we finally got our Mech-type Dragon Slayer.

esScratch: Mine Bunker /w Sacred Duster

New Chip:
    Mine Bunker - When an attack hits a Mech enemy, damage against Mechs hugely increases and damage taken from Mechs is greatly reduced.

Other Notable Chips:
    Sacred Duster
    Judgement Hearts
    Glorious Wing
    Rose Flotz

esScratch: Birthday Carnival (May 14th through May 16th)

New Chip:
    Gun Salute Seraphy [Anniversay] - Anniversary Shot: When a Just Attack hits, attack power dramatically increases. Furthermore, attack power will continue to rise until attacked. (Translation's a little iffy, it could also be until attacked, attack power greatly increases by an additional amount.)
    Last edited by Altiea; May 11, 2016 at 03:42 AM.