Page 56 of 758 FirstFirst ... 6465354555657585966106156556 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I'm a FO/TE that uses Tali in PSOes, so I didn't notice much change, beside it seems to load quicker.

You'll have to specific in what you mean.
    I think he's talking about weapon proficiency, saying that orochi gives full damage at 63 rather than whatever it was before (70-80something i forget). I can't get on right now to verify though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I'm a FO/TE that uses Tali in PSOes, so I didn't notice much change, beside it seems to load quicker.
    Since you don't actually use the es talis, the change should be noticible to you in that your damage should've increased by a solid number. You're likely fully or near fully utilising the full power of your dream master now, rather than just over half.

I just checked my one remaining es weapon which I haven't sold yet: the es katana now has a level req of 47 for full power, as opposed to 59 before (uncrafted).

so after the couple of hybrid weapons that released i want to get into this game so i can get a couple,can i get those from the ios version,and what is the fastest way and best class to be geared enough to get them from the eqs

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxy View Post
    I think he's talking about weapon proficiency, saying that orochi gives full damage at 63 rather than whatever it was before (70-80something i forget). I can't get on right now to verify though.
    This. They lowered all the proficiency levels for most equipment.

That said, it makes doing the mid levels a lot more bearable since having to plow your way to 59 before you could use the early learner weapons is quite an ordeal, given how that level limiter scales.

I gained about 500 T-ATK and close to 4K damage per hit as a result of the change.

Look forward to the next EQ so I can see how much better I can do. Even if the weapons don't have as much appeal as before, the EXP and soul receptor fodder is still nice.

Actually I need to elaborate on what they did because it goes much further than just lowering profiencies.

What they did was made all equipment usable by every class. So yes, now even a meek FO can wield that oversized sword. But that doesn't eliminate the need for multi-class weaponry. What they really did was that your weapon proficiency is tied to your current class. If you try to use a weapon that wasn't meant for you to begin with (i.e. Force using a sword that isn't marked as usable by FO normally) , then required proficiency goes up.

Going back to the Orochiagito example - for all of us that have set BR as our class, we'll see that the profiency required for using Orochiagito at 100% is 61. If any other class tries to equip it? Level 83 is required, because classes outside of BR were not meant to use it.

Quick summary version: Weapon proficiency itself didn't go down at all - but gets a bonus reduction if the class you are using matches what the weapon specifies. This effectively makes any allclass weapons pretty much the same as Early Learner weapons. And if its both Early Learner and Multiclass? Enjoy your greatly reduced weapon proficiency requirements.

I had a question I was wondering if this would be the best place to get an answer because it's about pso2es. I'm still trying to figure out things in the game, two particular things I was wondering about were those chips you get from certain missions that are max level already, come in every element, usually 8* and 10* and require 99 to set but look terrible. Are those things meant simply to grind other chips or do they have a certain function. Likewise I got a dude chip he also seems to do nothing is that also meant just to grind? Thanks for any advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Quick summary version: Weapon proficiency itself didn't go down at all - but gets a bonus reduction if the class you are using matches what the weapon specifies.
    This is great. Will make exp gain through es much quicker since now with the easier to get higher atk, bosses aren't left with a sliver of hp after a pa and just melt.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    I had a question I was wondering if this would be the best place to get an answer because it's about pso2es. I'm still trying to figure out things in the game, two particular things I was wondering about were those chips you get from certain missions that are max level already, come in every element, usually 8* and 10* and require 99 to set but look terrible. Are those things meant simply to grind other chips or do they have a certain function. Likewise I got a dude chip he also seems to do nothing is that also meant just to grind? Thanks for any advice.
    They are used to unlock chips when they reach their level cap (for greater effects, higher cap...etc).

Dudu is a passive chip that raises atk when you get hit. It also has a high chip grind if you use it for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexxy View Post

They are used to unlock chips when they reach their level cap (for greater effects, higher cap...etc).

Dudu is a passive chip that raises atk when you get hit. It also has a high chip grind if you use it for that.
    Actually, Dudu, and likewise monica, are pretty much a dark version of Rappies. You can use them if you want to, but their real purpose is to fuse them to other chips for huge exp gains.

New/Old EQ 11/27

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-