Page 206 of 758 FirstFirst ... 106156196203204205206207208209216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 7578

When I can't be bothered, I intentionally suicide and do 0 damage.
    It's faster that way.

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Dieing doesn't cause a mission fail?

It sort of does, but you make the mission active and so you can get your friends to complete it for you.

the fastest way if you just flat out don't care and want to move on is to click the pause button and select "quest retire" or such (second option iirc), it'll immediately fail you, but you can go straight to the request help screen without having to waste time dying.

I guess a thing to note if you want to do that though is that you'll almost never find anybody to help you with normal/hard tier eq bosses, unless the hard is a 3* because it's simply not worth the payout.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

I have a couple of beginner questions regarding chips, I've kind of stumbled my way through PSO2es just randomly drawing chips, grinding them and equipping whatever, I'm enjoying this emergency ranking so I figure I should try to max out my potential.

1: I have been using the Lisa chip in my main slot since I found its basically the best chip I have (I think), I have the Lisa Excellent chip also so I'll be using it for the time limit boost for the next phase of the emergency, should I put that in the main slot instead?

2: I see Rigshrayda chips give an Atk up boost in the next quest, is it enough of a boost to be worth using it?

3: Are the Weapon Icon chips worth using? (Sorry, I have no idea what they're called) I use dual blades and I have an 11* Dual Blade icon chip, it just seems rather weak stat-wise.

Total newbie questions but I haven't really played around with PSO2es emergency events much, thanks for any replies.

1. Put the Excellent chip in when next phase starts, but leave the regular Lisa in for now.
    2. Nope.
    3. It gives at least a 60% damage boost for the unlocked version. I believe the normal version is like 40%, but that's still better than many chips if you're lacking in the damage. So yes, worth it.

Thanks for that, one more question while I'm at it.

I have the following chips also but they're active chips which generally seem like a bad idea I have noticed, but if they're a decent boost I may use them, so are any of them worth using?

Fire - Azanami
    Ice - Theodore
    Wind - Luka
    Dark - Zelsius outfit Quna

Thanks again.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

The only stats I use chips for are for the element.
    The rest is damage boost and additional damage stuff.

IIRC Azanami's is slight damage increase, not great.
    I think Theodore's increases damage when attacking weak element, not sure how effective.
    Don't know what Luka is.
    Zelsius Quna increases attack speed. I don't remember if it does anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    the fastest way if you just flat out don't care and want to move on is to click the pause button and select "quest retire" or such (second option iirc), it'll immediately fail you, but you can go straight to the request help screen without having to waste time dying.

I guess a thing to note if you want to do that though is that you'll almost never find anybody to help you with normal/hard tier eq bosses, unless the hard is a 3* because it's simply not worth the payout.
    Awesome. Thanks.

Azanami, Theodore, and zelsius Quna aren't all that great. Luka is good for inflicting mirage, but there are better options for status depending on what you're rolling with and have available.

Cool thanks, I'll just keep maxing element with chips and spam PAs then, seems like the better option anyway compared to active chips.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -