Page 530 of 758 FirstFirst ... 30430480520527528529530531532533540580630 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 7578

What if you change atr on 13* all classes ES weapons.
    Spoiler!
    Ship 02. Player ID Name: Firesword
    My stream: https://gaming.youtube.com/c/Fireuniverse/live

If you're asking what happens when you change the element on the arion weapons, then the answer is that the cost down effect the weapon gives will only affect chips of that element you changed it to. Your picture basically shows that it will give -1 cost to all light based chips.

Hmmm Which 12* is better to use between Anniversary Jeane & More and Spread Needle?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Frankly, it would be a really good idea to utilize those two together, as they have pretty much the perfect synergy (only really rivaled by the synergy between Spread Needle and Bio Beld/Avenger), but if you are struggling with chip cost restrictions, it would be probably better to just use Spread Needle with some lower-cost chase chip.

Spread needle+avenger or bio beld is the much better option, but put bluntly change up your loadout as needed per element, since I doubt you can keep spread needle in all elements without sacrificing on damage. Personally I'd keep the avenger/bio beld over E frame, to the point some of my loadouts lack an E frame purely so I can use other peoples.

I don't have Bio or Avenger sadly lol. Doesn't want to drop for me
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Spread needle+avenger or bio beld is the much better option, but put bluntly change up your loadout as needed per element, since I doubt you can keep spread needle in all elements without sacrificing on damage. Personally I'd keep the avenger/bio beld over E frame, to the point some of my loadouts lack an E frame purely so I can use other peoples.
    Wind Seraphy should be your E frame chip. Get that library up.

It probably doesn't even matter really. Most people set up an E frame as their FLSP chips, such that it probably benefits you more to NOT use an E-frame chip in your own hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It probably doesn't even matter really. Most people set up an E frame as their FLSP chips, such that it probably benefits you more to NOT use an E-frame chip in your own hand.
    I am inclined to agree unless you are still building your friend list. The only reason I still slot an E-Frame chip is because I either want a secondary effect (Psycho Wand, Tenimusou) or they do damage on other frames as well (XMas Aika, Elysion, Spread Needle). Given that the majority if people will still have one of those set as their SP chip, even then it may not be necessary. I keep hoping that others set other kinds of chips like Yami or Soro but those seem to be far less common and need to be slotted ourselves.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Luckily I've managed to build a friend list with a lot of Yamigarasu's. At the moment of writing this, I have no less than 12 Yami's to choose from.