Page 13 of 758 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415162363113513 ... LastLast

Has anyone figured out the "attack/defense mastery" crap yet? I'm level 27 and I'm still using less than 20% of the stats of my 11* gear. (though the requirement I think is measured in the level 50s, I should be getting much more than just 20% power, right?)

I'm starting to get my ass handed to me because things are hitting me for 75% of my HP in one hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Macman View Post
    Has anyone figured out the "attack/defense mastery" crap yet? I'm level 27 and I'm still using less than 20% of the stats of my 11* gear. (though the requirement I think is measured in the level 50s, I should be getting much more than just 20% power, right?)

I'm starting to get my ass handed to me because things are hitting me for 75% of my HP in one hit.
    If the assumption is true...

At level 20, any units are exactly the same in stats.
    Lower tier 10* should have its max stat by Level 65-70. Susanoguren is around Level 78 and Orochi Agito is Level 85.

Thus at lower level the only matters are weapon element (fire/ice/thunder/light) and being multi class.

What does this say? It won't let me play. I'm pretty sure I'm using the updated version (1.01 from the 7th of April). Can I not play during PSO2 maintenance or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post

What does this say? It won't let me play. I'm pretty sure I'm using the updated version (1.01 from the 7th of April). Can I not play during PSO2 maintenance or something?
    Maint message, and since it uses your data from pso2 on the pc, you can't play it.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah, okay. I was hoping I could play PSO2es during the PSO2 maintenance. Thanks for letting me know!

This may have been answered somewhere else, but I'm looking into getting an Android device to play this (Windows Phone user, here) and want to know the minimum specs. The lowest I've seen confirmed as working is 1Ghz dual-core with 768MB RAM, but Bumped just says Android 4.0.0 and 300+MB free space. Does that mean ANY device running 4.0.0+ would work, or should I aim for something with better specs?

i've read a rumour that you can buy AC on es while being a gaijin, how much is it true? using a nonjapanese cc of course
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i've read a rumour that you can buy AC on es while being a gaijin, how much is it true? using a nonjapanese cc of course
    Yes, it was posted here:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218485
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

damn, im blind, thanks
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

New update available. Extracted the .apk and put it on my dropbox. You can download it here;
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/w89hxw1l3t...e2es_1.0.2.apk