Page 503 of 758 FirstFirst ... 3403453493500501502503504505506513553603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 7578

Well damn just got Avenger for my main must be the end of the world lol.

Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I remembered that in the large icons datamine thread that there were 6 icons for arion weapons, one of them being TD's. That means they'll probably be in the next round of EQ rewards/trades (unless they only add one at a time, meaning it would potentially be 3 EQs before it pops). I then had a look at the current arion weapons to get an idea of how strong they'd be. If they follow the same pattern, at +31 (60 ele) they'd be around 985 attack and usable by all classes, as well as reducing same element chips by 1 cost. I guess I know what I'm saving my material zero's for.

Hmm, aren't the TD looking things actually the JBs though? I can only see Dual Blade, Wired Lance and Wand (although I'm a bit unsure on the last two).

Anyway, while the TDs would probably be the best for ES, I think I may actually want to save up for the Partizan instead. The weapons are packing some real power for all-class weapons, so I think it could be interesting to use for some chain trigger Volg Raptor goodness as Gu/Hu.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    Hmm, aren't the TD looking things actually the JBs though? I can only see Dual Blade, Wired Lance and Wand (although I'm a bit unsure on the last two).

Anyway, while the TDs would probably be the best for ES, I think I may actually want to save up for the Partizan instead. The weapons are packing some real power for all-class weapons, so I think it could be interesting to use for some chain trigger Volg Raptor goodness as Gu/Hu.
    Lets use some of the other icons as a reference:
    This is the Arion TD:
    Spoiler!

This the Astra TD+DB
    Spoiler!

The TD's have a "X" style icon, the DB's have a \\ one. The 3 not in yet but in the icons are Wand, Launcher, and TDs.

Finally found the Ideal Duos chip, swapped it in to replace the Vivienne chip, liking the results since I'm getting about 43-52m damage on any element type. (Though its much much easier to get to 50m+ if the boss is weak to Wind)

Goodness, that is just plain disgusting.
    Not just the damage output but also the amount of money spent or luck required - this player has Facet Folia EX at max. So either s/he had 4 Nyau chips saved up (not likely) s/he would have needed to pull out up to another 4 more chips (or 2 more, if you just buy one with op stars and 1 with gabas tickets).

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Lets use some of the other icons as a reference:
    This is the Arion TD:
    Spoiler!

This the Astra TD+DB
    Spoiler!

The TD's have a "X" style icon, the DB's have a \\ one. The 3 not in yet but in the icons are Wand, Launcher, and TDs.

Oooh, good point. I guess I'm just too used to TDs having wacky shapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Finally found the Ideal Duos chip, swapped it in to replace the Vivienne chip, liking the results since I'm getting about 43-52m damage on any element type. (Though its much much easier to get to 50m+ if the boss is weak to Wind)
    Hmm, I would have figured Vivienne would've been better on non-fire weak enemies, where you don't have a lot of fire chips. A bit less power sure, but the 40% CP cost reduction should outweight that.
    I guess it's because you could fit something else in with the 2 less chip cost?
    Last edited by Serinah; Dec 4, 2016 at 10:10 AM.

Oooh, good point. I guess I'm just too used to TDs having wacky shapes.

Hmm, I would have figured Vivienne would've been better on non-fire weak enemies, where you don't have a lot of fire chips. A bit less power sure, but the 40% CP cost reduction should outweight that.
    I guess it's because you could fit something else in with the 2 less chip cost?
    It's also due to the ability that you take less damage when you are fighting a boss that really helps as well, since I've been taking a few more hits due to switching to FF. Plus depending on the variant, I already have CP reduction from strikebrute/judgment hearts/etc. alongside a rather large pool of CP, since I'm also using rigid units. As for the reduced cost, I'm basically able to slot in a Seraphy chip in, which is always a good choice (up to 150/170% E-type for 12 cost) and a huge upgrade from the More chip I was stuck using. (Yep, I was essentially doing 27-40m with a More chip, also dependent on bonuses).
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 4, 2016 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post

Not just the damage output but also the amount of money spent or luck required - this player has Facet Folia EX at max. So either s/he had 4 Nyau chips saved up (not likely) s/he would have needed to pull out up to another 4 more chips (or 2 more, if you just buy one with op stars and 1 with gabas tickets).
    That player plays with 12 character, and got alot of star in previous ranking, but doesn't spend alot of real money, and has...933 chip found so far for the seraphy chip
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Elder rebellion, get a Element resonance or the 12* all element resonance TMG, and get Element TMG booster, that leaves only 1 slot.
    How is that new weaponoid they passed out? would that be ok for last one?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    That player plays with 12 character, and got alot of star in previous ranking, but doesn't spend alot of real money, and has...933 chip found so far for the seraphy chip
    Lots of stars isn't a factor, because you're limited to one Nyau chip per element per Op star refresh. the only real explanation left after that is just that they have way too many medals to count, or insane luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    How is that new weaponoid they passed out? would that be ok for last one?
    Ideal Duos is a weaponoid that you get as a random reward for clearing a Supreme Trigger.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 4, 2016 at 05:19 PM.