Page 53 of 758 FirstFirst ... 3435051525354555663103153553 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Gift receptor seems to sell more then Soul receptor?
    People are getting ready for XHEQ and Ultimate - using Gift Receptors to spam transfer lucky rise 3 on to a Braolet.

Why would you bother putting Lucky Rise 3 on a Vraolet? The whole point of taking that out is for untekked weapons. MKB/BKB is what you pull out for affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shady3011 View Post
    Why would you bother putting Lucky Rise 3 on a Vraolet? The whole point of taking that out is for untekked weapons. MKB/BKB is what you pull out for affixes.
    The whole point of Lucky Rise to begin with is to raise item drop rate/count. With Ultimate and XH raising the drop rates on 10-12, even 10% matters. You want rares and you generally want it untekked, that's why you would do such a thing. Likewise, if you don't care about the variable attributes and you just want more and better affixes, you'd stick it on a Nyoibo/BKB, as you already mentioned.

In any case, nobody can do it just yet, that's why Lucky Rise III equipment hasn't spiked in price, but once the 5 fodder system arrives, not only will it be possible, it'll also have a better success rate than the current 30%.

Doesn't Lucky Rise only affect 1-6* item drops or has that changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    People are getting ready for XHEQ and Ultimate - using Gift Receptors to spam transfer lucky rise 3 on to a Braolet.
    Almost positive Gift Receptor doesn't work on Lucky Rise 3.
    Or at least it didn't when I tried.
    Edit: Oh, you need two LR3s to transfer..
    Last edited by Qualia; Nov 16, 2014 at 07:00 PM.

EQ just started for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I just tested with the lisa chips, while rare to occur, they do most definitely stack. I would've tested matoi more thoroughly, but I only have one in my friends list and it d id appear to stack in the same manner (also rare).
    So I revisited this idea, and you're right, they do stack (you won't see extra hits, but the damages do total up, kinda - see further below for my thoughts). There are 2 problems with this idea though, and one of them I chalk up to really horrible luck.

1. While these chips stack, they seem to be getting scaled. Matoi, Risa, and Risa S will do 80-90% of what you do individually when they proc. I noticed that when they both Risas proc'd, I was only getting around 140-200~% (Matoi S is 100% activation because its an active skill). There's probably some formula at play here, or else I should in theory deal +240-270% damage.

2. When I was doing my testing I ran into some really nasty variance for some reason. I typically do about 1200-1500 per hit. That one day I was doing my testing I was seeing values as low as 400 (which I quickly wrote off) all the way to just under 1200. Now that I've tried it again, I can see that I'm getting damage totals of 800-3000~. Despite that I managed to pull out 410k damage with 1 power up. Compare to when I use a Gwana + Risa S instead of 2 Risa+S, I can do 500k.

What does this all mean? Well, as usual focus on your elements first, that gets you the most damage, then work on your hit multipliers as they do depend on your base damage for the best output.) For consistency (or laziness) try replacing your Gwana chip with a Risa chip, but only if you use Matoi S, as then you only need to deal with 1 buff to upkeep instead of 2.

But either way, as long as you have an active friends list, your damage output doesn't matter so long as you can make it to the goal line, because it's going to die within 5 minutes anyway at peak times. I've even started to scale back my damage, simply because its a nicer thing to do, to let others get a piece of the pie, instead of eradicating a single help request in one pass - it also helps others get stronger which in turn is more beneficial to me.

Got my 5th Agrani chip and got the sword. After a painful grind to +10 I now have 1344 attack, which is nice. Not crafted it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Despite that I managed to pull out 410k damage with 1 power up. Compare to when I use a Gwana + Risa S instead of 2 Risa+S, I can do 500k.
    I get the feeling if you were using the es tmg and sataim 10 instead of the katana and hien, you could plausibly one shot agrani with 3 attack ups.

But either way, as long as you have an active friends list, your damage output doesn't matter so long as you can make it to the goal line, because it's going to die within 5 minutes anyway at peak times. I've even started to scale back my damage, simply because its a nicer thing to do, to let others get a piece of the pie, instead of eradicating a single help request in one pass - it also helps others get stronger which in turn is more beneficial to me.
    My friends list was not very active for this EQ (despite being mostly people around 50-65), likely a resultt of the es weapons this round being pretty bad compared to previous rounds, so a good amount of the time I was multi-passing my own requests. I don't know how other peoples lists are, so I just aim to do as much damage as possible and base the order in which I take requests up to the person who put it up (since some will clear much faster than others).

Presumably last EQ is up, 0000-0800JST. You can blatantly count me out for this one, I'm going to sleep instead since I already have my 15 agrani chips.