Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    Dude...what...er...what?

I guarantee you a million and a half MMOHUT already knows this stuff already. They aren't nearly that oblivious.
    no must of them don't know anything and to be honest lol they post anything that they see or hear from other group and use that in there advantage...and they think what ever they see it true if told them. most the info stolen from mmobomb and mmoplay.... confusing the community and getting wrong info like today. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT . I been with them for 3 yrs and they don't know everything

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    I kinda feel bad for when he finds out that if he doesn't live in the SEA region, he'll be IP blocked.
    Indeed ADIA this why I had be sure to ask you guys because that info on that article was wrong. I'm glad that you guys told me about it . Like I said before they hear and listen any member or moderator post on there forum. funny thing is that its was moderator that posted the article lol......and they put it in there mmo flag info lmao......

Quote Originally Posted by JCGamer View Post
    Indeed ADIA this why I had be sure to ask you guys because that info on that article was wrong. I'm glad that you guys told me about it . Like I said before they hear and listen any member or moderator post on there forum. funny thing is that its was moderator that posted the article lol......and they put it in there mmo flag info lmao......
    You realize the dates of the articles you linked, right?

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

Asia gets an english translation but Sega decided to give us western people, IE- US and EU players, the great big middle finger.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

they still must be thinking like;

"nononono, America likes great big manly muscle guys."

"but sir, they can make that charac--"

"shhhhh, it doesn't exist here. this is a loli/waifu simulator with a dress up simulator added"

"but, what about South East Asia?"

"why not? they're neighboring countries. I haven't seen them make a game about big manly men."

". . . okay."

Someone should tell them they can make an even bigger middle finger by releasing it here and just manage it ridiculously poorly before running it into the ground and shutting it down way earlier than any other server that opened before it.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    they still must be thinking like;

"nononono, America likes great big manly muscle guys."

"but sir, they can make that charac--"

"shhhhh, it doesn't exist here. this is a loli/waifu simulator with a dress up simulator added"

"but, what about South East Asia?"

"why not? they're neighboring countries. I haven't seen them make a game about big manly men."

". . . okay."
    It is true tho. Asia and America has very contrasting ideas about "badass". In Asia , (excluding dbz,Toriko, etc.) androgynous males are the coolest and the best, the longer the hair, the stronger/more epic/badass You are. But here in America, god of war Nasty steroid-dopes are canon.
    The idea is that the game makes costumes based on their idea of cool/epic, your character definitely won't fit into their costume designs. Tell me your bulged up men are going to fit into a aot costume nicely. This is an anime game and in anime, god of war doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    It is true tho. Asia and America has very contrasting ideas about "badass". In Asia , (excluding dbz,Toriko, etc.) androgynous males are the coolest and the best, the longer the hair, the stronger/more epic/badass You are. But here in America, god of war Nasty steroid-dopes are canon.
    The idea is that the game makes costumes based on their idea of cool/epic, your character definitely won't fit into their costume designs. Tell me your bulged up men are going to fit into a aot costume nicely. This is an anime game and in anime, god of war doesn't exist.
    It actually doesn't exclude DBZ...have you listened to Goku's original VA?

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

PSO2 section: Somehow worse than tumblr

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

its funny how they are advertising as english pso2 when in fact they cockblock a massive amount of english speakers
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget