Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best outfit?

Males: sorry nothing.
    Cast: I can't decide.
    Females: Assassin Kuna's outfit which I forgot the name xP
    Caseal:........Illumis legs/arms and...I'm forgetting the only body peace I actually like.
    Collab: AoT uniforms.

School Swimsuit.

There are quite a few really good outfits that fit different characters best, so I'll just list multiple?

Females: Personally for my RAmarl, I've stuck with some variety of Guard Wing and or Ballistic Coat since the game's launch.

Males: Chic Jaeger and Punish Jacket are pretty darn sharp every time I see them!

As for the bots, I'll just go by which sets I overall like the most instead of playing the mix-and-match game.

Caseal: Lamia, Ranks and Nono Schwantz are all fantastic sets on the right metal ladies.

Cast: I really dig the Sheriff, Drake, and Arao sets. They all create a very powerful silhouette.
    Last edited by LK1721; Apr 7, 2014 at 09:40 PM.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Male: Esplendo Scholar

Female: Raid Sfida

Male and Female Casts I like most of the parts they have >_<

Male: Arks Coat M. Looks awesome, but not something I'd have for my character.

Female: Flor Victoria. The elegance that comes with a dress without the impracticality for combat.

Tomorrow will come the new school uniforms?

Male fleshies: Chic Jaeger. Space ponchos look surprisingly awesome. Also Ethan Repca.

Female fleshies: Either Navigator Dress for being futuristic formal wear with stylish diamond tights, or Emilia Repca because... I dunno. I'm not usually into miniskirts, but I like this outfit enough to want a male version of it.

...Or the Lady Butler outfit because butler coats look just as spiffy on women as they do on men.

Male Casts: The Joker set. For some reason, I'm a sucker for double-horned heads and pointed feet on a Cast.

Female Casts: The Lamia set. It's the most robot-like thing that a Caseal can wear, and it looks pretty imposing.
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Apr 8, 2014 at 09:02 AM.

Black Rappy Suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Blitz Ace for male >.>

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Hard to choose a single favorite. So here's pretty much "the" outfits that I cycle between these days. Anything with hoodies, trenchcoat/waistcoat trails, bulky/stylish lower body armor, sleeveless, the right kind of blue, or a combination of the above pretty much has my attention.

Heretic Lord/Queen's been my favorite outfit for the longest time. Ever since I saw it in the Getmhart trailer and picked up on the pattern that players would receive the same kind of outfits and gear that the NPCs where using; I've been preparing for the day it too would be released to the playerbase. I never realized it had high heels until much later, but it eventually grew on me kinda like SA2 soap shoes.

Heavy Scudo was my go-to outfit before Heretic, but still pretty solid today(especially the Sun version once recolored). Probably the most combat heavy designed apparel of what I wear, giving me PSO vibes occasionally. Hey, an outfit that actually looks like something fitting of being in a space military unit like we're supposed to be; how bout that shiz. I like the small jacket it sports(only wishing for more flowing physics on it) and the leg armor design is sweet. Despite the poster boy is an ol ranger, it gives me more a Hunter vibe or rather an armored warrior-esqe character with my equipment. I'd like to see an alternate variant later down the road like in the vein of Claris's outfit, without shoulder pads or arm armor out of personal tastes.

Judgement Coat was something I've been waiting to own on the official PSU servers but never came. Now I've got it in my favorite shade of blue effectively replacing even Heretic Lord for the time. I HAVE A BIONIC ARM! I love the overall color scheme and the textures of even the default color. And it goes great with my Wild Scarf I bring everywhere. The collar's kinda weirdly shaped making me wish it was more like a hoodie though.

Ethan Repca's also a favorite that I've been wanting since PSU(and probably one of the reason why I loved playing Ethan in EP1), but I'm still disappoint with how the hood part scales on a "small framed" body. It doesn't even look like it fits over the head to begin with. I would have also adored color changing properties, but alas.

Zelsius, the female version in particular really catches me eye for its leg armor. It reminded me of the Kabgara Hakama I used to sport in PSU. Made me pretty disappointed the male version was drastically modified even though its nice in its own right.

I also occasionally revisit the Close Quarters outfits for that psudo-PSO vibe, but it be nice to have the real thing some day in game.