Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

As long as it's not too under-powered (even back then when it's first implemented, they're still not under-powered for me), I'll still make GU as my main ..... well, I've been main-ing GU since it's first implemented, and back then when it's still under-powered (?), and then the buff came :3
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 9, 2014 at 07:15 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Why are Gunners OP?
    Because of S-roll.
    What is Sega going to nerf?
    S-roll.

S-Roll not OP anymore, Gunner not a FOTM class, Gunner is dead. Quod Erat Demonstrandum.
    S-roll is the reason Gunner is OP, it's not the only reason the class is any good though. It has a lot of sustain, and now, a good variety of PAs (it didn't used to). GU isn't gonna fall off and die, it's just not gonna outclass everything else by so much. Same with Braver. Neither of them is meant to be the baseline that everything else is judged by. The main reason gunners used to be frowned upon was the fact that they were annoying in bursts with the lack of AoEs and all the knockbacks, but now they have Shift period, so that shouldn't even be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Why are Gunners OP?
    Because of S-roll.
    What is Sega going to nerf?
    S-roll.

S-Roll not OP anymore, Gunner not a FOTM class, Gunner is dead. Quod Erat Demonstrandum.
    That makes no sense, Sega nerfing zonde didn't break Fo, so I don't see how this will make Br and Gu terrible, they still have multiple skill and playstyle, like Fo.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Kinda interested to see how well Fury Gear Boost does for Hunters, especially with the new PA's coming out. Maybe it won't be a worthless class anymore? Getting my HU tree to 65 has been a freaking snooze.

Quote Originally Posted by schnee4 View Post
    yes and zra become useless. maybe you are useless elder spammer?
    It would be quite interesting to see the SRoll nerf since it could then become viable to get SS on TMGs for that 32% damage bonus. Then you retain a damage boost both at long range and up close. (Plus the occasional First Hit)

Funny how a Gunner nerf makes Ranger a better sub. Still won't be as much raw unconditional damage as Hunter, but it'd be closer now and of course you have WB.

Well, I use the term "sub" rather loosely since you'd need good Ranger equippable TMGs to really make it work. Maybe you'd even use more than just the mechguns for once!
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Considering that you need to main the class for the new Force and Tector skills, I'm kinda glad that one of them is useless. It makes the decision of which one to main a lot easier.

At least Tector will get 5 more SP to use on the already existing skills. That will help out a lot with some trees.
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    It would be quite interesting to see the SRoll nerf since it could then become viable to get SS on TMGs for that 32% damage bonus. Then you retain a damage boost both at long range and up close. (Plus the occasional First Hit)

Funny how a Gunner nerf makes Ranger a better sub. Still won't be as much raw unconditional damage as Hunter, but it'd be closer now and of course you have WB.

Well, I use the term "sub" rather loosely since you'd need good Ranger equippable TMGs to really make it work. Maybe you'd even use more than just the mechguns for once!
    How will you attain SS on TMG? Normal attack launch you forward, sroll nullify SS.
    The only thing I remember that can trigger SS on TMG is using 2+ ER in a row midair, 4+ SA in a row midair or using IF then standing still at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    Considering that you need to main the class for the new Force and Tector skills, I'm kinda glad that one of them is useless. It makes the decision of which one to main a lot easier.

At least Tector will get 5 more SP to use on the already existing skills. That will help out a lot with some trees.
    The thing is, that's a skill that needed to be universal.

They should've added Territory Burst Advance for a bigger radius bonus and made that main-exclusive.

Of course braver gets another lame skill I'll never use >.>

They keep buffing the duration of S&D. And through skills, not just, y'know... Buffing the techs themselves, or making Extend Assist better less obnoxious.

The problem isn't just the duration, since maxed Extend Assist gave a fair bit of extra time (though you have to multicast). The problem is the four pulse bullshit and how you have to wait for one to finish before casting the other. Oh wait, no, that's not the real problem. The real problem is that Shifta's boost is pretty ass even with maxed Shifta Advance, and Deband is only useful with Deband Cut maxed and even then it could be better.

Hopefully they actually increase their base strength at some point. It's not just about duration, SEGA.

Oh, right, Hunter's SP problem is only made worse because they fixed a core problem of a skill/skills (gears, especially sword) by adding another skill instead of directly fixing the problem. Fuck me.