Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Yeah, those numbers make more sense. When you told me you were hitting 3.5k-4k on things non-weak to dark I was really confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    We threw our eyes away a long time ago.
    #coatl4173 on discord if you wanna squad up.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    They're probably just reducing the SP requirements to access those skills.

There's no way Sega would do something as intelligent as reducing the SP requirements of all those skills, enabling a Techer to do more than 1 thing remotely well.
    I'm hoping for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Bumped updated Idk when but:

Does that mean Dark mastery will cost even less SP? Holy Photons. And territorial burst might be a 1 sp skill? Wand Lovers too???

As what Gigawuts said, it's referring to skill point requirements to learn that skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Dahgash have easily accessible weak points, so you were likely hitting their weak points. Hell, they're just floating balls of weak points.

I'm doing only 3.5k to 4k on non-weak spots as a wind TE/FI with twinked out gear too.
    I actually had trouble hitting their weak-points reliably with ilmegid (when locked on at least, not aiming). However I feel like megid always hits them which is weird. Using dark techs on them probably isn't the best idea anyway though, I was just messing around/testing.

Quote Originally Posted by WBMike View Post
    As what Gigawuts said, it's referring to skill point requirements to learn that skill.
    Even still, that's definitely better than nothing.

Honestly a lot of skills on various trees shouldn't require as many levels in their prereqs that they do. Gear skills should be obtainable without prerequisites IMO.

I also think Gunslash Gear should be a thing that differs depending on the main class of the wielder (to an extent; maybe Melee, Ranged, Techs), and Bow's Rapid Shooting skills should be reworked (seriously, I hate the ramp-up and I'd rather it was a toggle, perhaps with more demerits to it).

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I don't care about status effects on small enemies, so I don't really see any point in having a seperate effect for them. Even if they get buffed they'd still probably die too fast for it to be useful. If they get buffed so much that Kradhas take as long to kill without paralizing them as Wondas do then I'd probably quit the game because that sounds really tedious.

I just think Mirage should do something completely different because unlike shock there's no way to actually TELL when it's working. Sure you could have that first hit that always misses, but after that there's no way to tell if its working or not and you're better off just dodging to be on the safe side.

Maybe combine them? Enemies attack aimlessly AND have a chance to miss you? I dunno.

EDIT: This isn't really related but one thing I've seen in several games is having enemies and players alike get damage and defense bonuses against enemies more than a certain amount of levels below them, but no exp penalties. I think combining something like that with level scailing enemies in mpas would be a better way to balance the solo game and 12 man MPA game than just flat out buffing everything. This way a solo player or 4 man party isn't overwhelmed by enemies they can't kill, but MPAs don't faceroll everything. They'd have to change the exp curve to be reasonable for enemies closer to your level and remove the exp penaltie entirely though and I honestly find that less likely than level scailing in MPAs. :/
    Kondibon - What if they made Mirage have a slowing affect a 40%~60% base on Lv./tech on the movement and attack speed being reduced instead with a 25%~50% base on Lv./tech for a chance of actions failing/wiffing. Would work both ways Foes/Players thoughts?

edit: That could work since the higher the Mirage Lv. the shorter the duration is as it stands at the moment.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Apr 15, 2014 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=123

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=139

"9-10k average, 10k+ with buffs"

I can't log in to test right now though. Very inconvenient. ;x
    Testing on forest enemies this time.

1st one is att drink and shifta, second same + team buff:

Spoiler!
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    They're probably just reducing the SP requirements to access those skills.

There's no way Sega would do something as intelligent as reducing the SP requirements of all those skills, enabling a Techer to do more than 1 thing remotely well.
    So many skills need to be cut down like that though.

But they wouldn't do that since they're deathly afraid of changing anything substantial. It'd also mean a forced reset or partial refund since you can't have 10/5 in a skill.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    Testing on forest enemies this time.

1st one is att drink and shifta, second same + team buff:

and after the 23rd update, it will have 25% boost if your weapon element is 50% dark...
    the 10k will roughly become 11-12k per hit on non weak enemy...
    isn't that a little too excessive?

so you'll be able to one hit everything with il megid
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat