Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Cosmo Breaker would be more useful if it traveled faster and it could be detonated reliably.

Sometimes, I'm just not able to detonate it for some reason.

Cosmo Breaker would also be more useful if it didn't vanish at point blank and put you in a stuck state for like 6 seconds.
    What's the point in a slow homing projectile if it vanishes when you switch weapons or fire another shot? SEGA!!

*SEGA allows us to fire more than one Cosmos Breaker*

*WBs, Fires Cosmos Breaker, Boss dies due to excessive intake of Cosmos breaker within seconds*

*Nerfs, only allows one shot*

I can see that hapenning.

like, how much more damage I can do when its lvl 16 and proper element and latent? this would get all the shunka bravers to cosmos rangers.

Takes forever for a single Cosmo Breaker to come out and hit something, and it's hard to be precise with it.

That will likely change when they speed Ranger up, though.
    So maybe Cosmo Breaker will be more useful in two weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Takes forever for a single Cosmo Breaker to come out and hit something, and it's hard to be precise with it.

That will likely change when they speed Ranger up, though.
    So maybe Cosmo Breaker will be more useful in two weeks...
    and yeah, just imagine IF you CAN fire more than one shot, it'd be pretty broken right? I mean, some of the bullets SHOULD hit. so I kinda get why they limited it to 1 shot.

Messing around with Meteor Fist now.
    Haha. The projectile is literally a big fist.

It's kinda weird. The initial animation is about as slow as activating a stance. You can turn around while doing that.
    Each fist hits for around 2k damage on each hit (rank 1 Fi65/Hu60, 1879 SATK not wearing my SATK units).
    The fists seem to have decent AOE range.
    It seems to randomly dump either 1 or 5 fists. I thought it was linked to Knuckles Gear, but it often only has 1 fist even with gear at 3.
    It also randomly has around 5 fists at gear 2. I cannot figure out how it works.

If you have a target locked on, it will dump the fists on the target.
    If you don't have a target locked on, it will dump the fists in front of you, or on the enemy you're facing.
    The location the fist comes down is based on where you're facing when the fist comes down, not when you use it.
    That means, if you use it on enemies in front of you and then hold down to walk away (towards the camera) or dodge backwards, the fists will land behind your camera.
    Or if you use it, and then dodge left without a locked-on target, the projectiles will land to the left.

Note that if you use it in the air, it doesn't nullify gravity - you will just drop to the floor and finish the "fist pump" startup animation on the ground.
    The projectile also connects with locked-on targets as long as they're locked-on.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Apr 9, 2014 at 07:44 AM.

I don't know if this is already known or not.

But I noticed that you can move but you're unable to jump while casting Il Megid.
    Outside of that I like what I've seen of this tech so far.

Quote Originally Posted by AsinineWaffle View Post
    I don't know if this is already known or not.

But I noticed that you can move but you're unable to jump while casting Il Megid.
    Outside of that I like what I've seen of this tech so far.
    I don't know what you're talking about. I can jump just fine. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    Messing around with Meteor Fist now.
    Haha. The projectile is literally a big fist.

It's kinda weird. The initial animation is about as slow as activating a stance. You can turn around while doing that.
    Each fist hits for around 2k damage on each hit (rank 1 Fi65/Hu60, 1879 SATK not wearing my SATK units).
    The fists seem to have decent AOE range.
    It seems to randomly dump either 1 or 5 fists. I thought it was linked to Knuckles Gear, but it often only has 1 fist even with gear at maximum.

If you have a target locked on, it will dump the fists on the target.
    If you don't have a target locked on, it will dump the fists in front of you, or on the enemy you're facing.
    The location the fist comes down is based on where you're facing when the fist comes down, not when you use it.
    That means, if you use it on enemies in front of you and then hold down to walk away (towards the camera) or dodge backwards, the fists will land behind your camera.

Note that if you use it in the air, it doesn't nullify gravity - you will just drop to the floor and finish the "fist pump" startup animation on the ground.
    It has 3 different types, theres a weak single fist, a barrage of small fists, and the one I've been calling the hand of god that's one huge fist that does namegid damage. They're random, charging it gives you a better chance of getting a better attack, but it's still random. It might be based on your gear level as well but I dunno :/ The weak fist seems rare enough to make it worth using though.
    Based on what I've seen the rarity seems to be, from most to least common, multi fist>single fist> hand of god

Ah. Didn't notice the difference between small fist and big fist.
    So that's the RNG people were talking about (sorry, only glanced at those posts).

What a stupid mechanic.

so rng fist is dudu the PA? if we ever get dudu as a boss i can see him spaming the max level rng fist