Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 364344454647484956 ... LastLast

I've been having a strange, and very frustrating issue. I can't install PSOes1.11.1. I've both downloaded the APK through tweaker and sideloaded the APK myself manually through synth's release on bumped, and every time I go to install I just get "App not installed." :/ Strangely, I CAN install PSOes1.10.1 (using the APK linked a few pages back) but even after that point, I can't update to 1.11.1 either. @_@

Exclamation

Hi ppl!)
    Maybe there is an answer already, sorry if so, but i need to ask about an error.
    I played pso2es for some time on my laptop through android emulation and everything was perfect. Yesterday i dwnloaded it on my phone and get this error after logiin in:

Error 006.

And after tapping ok pso suggest to put in a 16 digital code. I dont have it and even dont know what is it...
    How can iake it work?
    Thanks for answers!!))

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit_Speaker View Post
    Hi ppl!)
    Maybe there is an answer already, sorry if so, but i need to ask about an error.
    I played pso2es for some time on my laptop through android emulation and everything was perfect. Yesterday i dwnloaded it on my phone and get this error after logiin in:

Error 006.

And after tapping ok pso suggest to put in a 16 digital code. I dont have it and even dont know what is it...
    How can iake it work?
    Thanks for answers!!))
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...85&postcount=4

「insert cool char name and lvl here」
    Ship 7
    Lazy in everything .-.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Walker View Post
    *url*
    Thank You so much!!!!!!
    Last edited by Spirit_Speaker; Mar 31, 2015 at 03:03 AM.

do i need an app manager or something to open and install because i can't do either?

Kinda just wanted to give pso2es a try, but I'm having trouble getting started with the tweaked on the iPhone, what apps support the tweaker?

How long should it take for the english patch to download? i've left mine running over night and it still hasn't finished

Quote Originally Posted by 2john2 View Post
    How long should it take for the english patch to download? i've left mine running over night and it still hasn't finished
    I'm having the same issue. Does anyone know the solution?

Quote Originally Posted by 2john2 View Post
    On the es tweaker? it should take like 10-20 seconds (its a 2mb file). Make sure the phone doesn't suspend or something, the tweaker breaks the download if it freezes or somethign

Kinda just wanted to give pso2es a try, but I'm having trouble getting started with the tweaked on the iPhone, what apps support the tweaker?
    There is no tweaker for the iphone, just a cydia repo for the english patch (that nobody uses). Yes it requires jailbreak.
    Last edited by Rupikachu; Apr 5, 2015 at 07:05 AM.

Im having the same issue with the english patch, my tweaker downloads it with no issues but then gets stuck installing, its been installing for the past hour and i have my screen set up to never go to sleep or lock.