Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    oh. . . means we can get an Heretic End from Wolg in TD2 now?
    Uh... you can get Heretic End here because Volga drops it. Most of the time its probably another Brute gift.

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    oh. . . means we can get an Heretic End from Wolg in TD2 now?
    Yeah, I've gotten one before. Anything that an enemy normally drops also drops in TD, it's just that currently you have to face a second layer of RNG to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    It's not. 'Drop symbols' in this case doesn't refer to the "RARE DROP!" notification that pops up, it refers to the actual item boxes on the map. The big crystal spews out a shit ton of items at once which lags the server.

For a more detailed explanation of this change, this is how the drop system in TD works currently:

There are two parallel drop tables. The first is the big crystal drop table. The game rolls when you break open the crystal and the number of rolls depends upon the mission rank only. This is the table with 11-stars, and some random 10-stars and other junk. Items from this table will never be untekked. These drops won't be affected by the changes.

The second table is from mobs you kill mid-mission. Whenever you kill something the game rolls from the usual drop table, but instead of dropping the item instantly, it stocks it in a pool. When you break the big crystal, it takes a number of the items from the pool randomly and spews them out. So it's entirely possible you got a Boulay Obs when you killed that Kartagot, but the big crystal didn't spew it out so you'd never know.

The change they're making is to reduce the total number of items in the big crystal, but in exchange the drops taken from the second table will be spewed out in order of highest rarity first.
    Interesting - is this only for TD2? I get that it's meant to address the server load instead of the rare drops, but TD1 seems to have a much fairer payout as-is. If they increase the 10*s we get from TD1 it would be a bit excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Interesting - is this only for TD2? I get that it's meant to address the server load instead of the rare drops, but TD1 seems to have a much fairer payout as-is. If they increase the 10*s we get from TD1 it would be a bit excessive.
    Its for both, according to the official site
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Can't wait to still get more 10*s each run in TD1 than the entire TD2 EQ
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Well, I've thinking. What does Sega consider to be "low rarity" items? Is it anything below a 6* or 9*?