Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Would love to see ShowTime got a boost in range too, so it's easier to tag mobs ._.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Would love to see ShowTime got a boost in range too, so it's easier to tag mobs ._.
    errrr, I meant High Time (which is definitely gonna require ShowTime) will have a damage boost apparently (probably to replace the nerf over S-Roll) and not the range of the aggro generator.

this should make triple Satellite Aim combo worthy again.

Hightime is never going to be a replacement for Srolljabonus. Sroll boosts your damage at all times with enhanced just attacks.

Hightime will plain suck because we will have to land, pop that shit, jump and start comboing again. But this time all the mobs will be running to us with one thing in mind "zomg only 1 damage and he looses 20%(example number) of his power".

Please Mr Sega do not send us back to the satellite aim spam era; I know its efficient but I like having some range and mobbing abilities :')

And also reverse tap and messiah time are the worst PA's of the gunner.
    Last edited by starwhisper; Apr 15, 2014 at 04:41 AM.

Messiah Time is the best damage dealing PA against a stationary target that can be hit with all of the bullets.

Reverse Tap is really the only Gunner PA that doesn't have any especially useful applications.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Um, I meant, it'll be nice to get more range for aggro generator too (along with damage boost), but, it's not that important, just loved it if it really gives more range so I can use it as some form of support (or maybe an update on ShowTime itself).

Also, loved the lesser bonus on SRollJA idea. Loved Satellite Aim spam (great finisher for Chain too), but it's very hard to use now with having to do SRollJA after every PA =="

Maybe they should make SRollJA keep activating as long as we keep doing consecutive JA after SRoll (with damage % nerf applied of course, maybe at 10% like you said) ........ So, SRoll after a PA is not very mandatory ._.

Just an opinion though. I'd like too see how it goes once the April 23rd maintenance.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Stationary targets are rare in this games, its even more rare to find a mobs who can take all the bullets comming from messiah time because you shoot at 360°.

But that is not the problem: the problem is its slowness. It is so slow that you do less damage per second than spamming elder/satellite/shift period in mobbing or boss killing.

I'm sorry to crush so many noob gunner dreams, well actually I'm not :')

Quote Originally Posted by starwhisper View Post
    Stationary targets are rare in this games, its even more rare to find a mobs who can take all the bullets comming from messiah time because you shoot at 360°.

But that is not the problem: the problem is its slowness. It is so slow that you do less damage per second than spamming elder/satellite/shift period in mobbing or boss killing.

I'm sorry to crush so many noob gunner dreams, well actually I'm not :')
    So Messiah Time DPS is inferior to ER AND SP regardless of whatever situation you have at hand?

I like how people mention buffing hunter and fighter weapons with a fury stance nerf while forgetting how katanas would just straight out drop off the face of the universe if they weren't buffed too.

Excluding Shunka, of course, since we're trying to nerf that here.

Hey dont forget shift period! It is insane, without the sroll JA bonus you can wipe an full pack of lv70 in shAQ in two iterations, the mobs being in close range doesn't matter.
    An other messiah time killer.

Quote Originally Posted by starwhisper View Post
    Hey dont forget shift period! It is insane, without the sroll JA bonus you can wipe an full pack of lv70 in shAQ in two iterations, the mobs being in close range doesn't matter.
    An other messiah time killer.
    Yeah I forgot to mention SP.
    Oh wait.
    Reading2Hard.